• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Teen Wolf Season 3 Hotties!!!

serendip

Reaction score
the twins.................. and double the fun...............

convitcon1983

Streamer
Reaction score
Why most men show their armpit (hair) these days when taking pictures?

Camlover

Reaction score
Definitely one of the best shows out there, both for the story and for the eye candy.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The twins personally for me is not the most handsome cast, but they able to give a tingling in my heart every time I see them. And that enough for me to be their fans. They are just so cute <3
And my heart broke when I saw Kali kill them, thank God they can make it although it was moon eclipse at that time.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I wish to see Ethan get a dramatic heart break when he and Danny split. Maybe hurting himself or so. Then when Danny know that he consider to forgive Ethan and get a long again... Aah that would be so beautiful if it happen. I can almost picture it in my head.

serendip

Reaction score
whoa... so hot hot hot.............. i'll sure be watching

daniel2232

Reaction score
WOOOOW!!!, Lars Slind is so hot, thanks for the pics!!!

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Tyler Posey gets less and less attractive somehow. He had a very nice chest in season 1 but he hardly strips now, getting fat or avoiding the gym? :D He starts to remind me of the german "comedian" Oliver Pocher sometimes, which is not a compliment. :D He's also not a really impressive leading role.

Dylan O'Brien on the other hand seems to be the better actor and is just cuddly cute. He also made a nice baddy.

I was especially happy to see Martouf from Stargate again. :D

Tyler Hoechlin, his role doesn't really make it for me but it's understandable: his first love always played "ave maria" on the violoncello all the time before she was bitten and died. Yes, that makes you forget how to smile.

It's sad that the twins are no longer on the show. Okay, they have odd looking faces but hot bodies. I would not mind a pair of those. ;)

So which hottie is going to replace them? :D There has to be a certain amount of shirtless muscle to make the rest of the show palatable. ;) Won't begin with the logic now and the clichees. But they really should invest a little bit into the fights. They're really ridiculous.

LeoNJ

Reaction score
I was watching The Leftovers last night when out of nowhere that totally unnecessary butt shot of Max Carver appeared on my TV screen. Thanks for posting.

Martinus

Reaction score
Nobody takes their knickers off to piss up against a tree!