• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The only reason to watch this TV show is for the eye candy

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
Admit it, there are some pretty awful tv shows out there, but we watch them anyway for the eye candy. For me it's General Hospital. I DVR it and then watch it when I get home. It's easy to fast forward through all the boring parts (females talking) and then get to the good bits. My current object of lust is Chad Duell who plays Michael Corinthos who spent some time in jail. I think he killed his evil stepmother, but I'm not sure, these plots can be so confusing. I just wish he'd take his shirt off more.

Anyway, here he is, my hot guy in a bad tv show:

(updated)

So who's your hot guy in a bad show?

Last edited:

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Ooh... I know jus what ur talkin about... Used to watch this incredibly cheesy program called Beastmaster coz it featured this hottie (Daniel Goddard) running around in little leather pants ;)

Last edited:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Didn't they change the other guy who was playing Michael as a teen? I thought he was kind of cute in a "tormented" sort of way...

R

rockstar

Silk Stalking

Silk Stalking is a Fashion + Crime Drama back when i was still in high school..

I never like the story line, but the actor Rob Estes is damn HOT!! :heart:

pystgh

Reaction score
It's The Gates (more vampires) for me. The story was pretty awful for the 1st few episodes and it was only eye candy keeping me going back for more. Fortunately the story has improved to my liking - hope it continues.

My tastes are all over the place with this TV series - from 21yo to 47yo. It was Colton Haynes who had all my attention to start with but it's Frank Grillo who's satisfying my wet dreams at the moment. The english guy (Luke Mably) and the cops son (Travis Caldwell) are also rather yummy. Just for more sexual confusion I might be tempted to go straight for Rhona Mitra.

Hyp

Reaction score
I have The Gates stored up on my DVR but haven't watched any episodes yet. Maybe I should check it out ;)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Even for the hottest guy I don't watch bad TV shows... if I see a hot guy in a bad show, I go straight to my PC and google him... after all, I'm more a pic-person ;)

pystgh

Reaction score
Even for the hottest guy I don't watch bad TV shows... if I see a hot guy in a bad show, I go straight to my PC and google him... after all, I'm more a pic-person ;)

A picture may be worth a thousand words but it doesn't tell me how a guy speaks or walks or smiles or ........

hmmmm....maybe a picture shows a smile but it's a little different when it's animated.

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
LOL, Legend of the Seeker. Too bad it's over. Man that body was hot.

Hyp

Reaction score
Watched an episode of The Gates today. You were right, good looking guys stuck in an awful show.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
One that comes to mind is "Complete Savages" about a single father trying to raise five teen boys with the help of his equally immature younger brother. The many shirtless scenes of the oldest three boys played by Erik Von Detten, Andrew Eiden, and Shaun Sipos, (whom by the way were all over age 18 when the show aired) were reason enough to set my VCR every week...

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I remember Erik... wow, what a gorgeous guy... and Shawn Sipos was on the now-canceled "reboot" of "Melrose Place".

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

And people ask me .."why don't you watch TV"

Hyp

Reaction score
and the actual show is even worse than the promo...

fukami

Reaction score
Really, The Gates is not that bad. I like it a lot actually.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
What about all the "Beach" shows? A whole lotta guy candy in those...

Baywatch

North Shore (with the super yummy Cory Seiver)

Falcon Beach

Hyp

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of mindless beach shows, what about SUMMERLAND - with the totally hot Ryan Kwanten (now on True Blood)! Also had beefy Shawn Christian and even Zac Efron in a small role of a high school surfer.

46852071429480407247.jpg

fukami

Reaction score
What about all the "Beach" shows? A whole lotta guy candy in those...

Baywatch

Indeed.. I use to fantasize about most of them. And remember the opening credits with David Chokachi (?) in the blue speedo and dripping wet? SEXY.

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I remember watching this show. The women always scared me. The weird cut of the suits didn't help either. I guess that should have warned me regarding my sexuality. :):butslap:
Indeed.. I use to fantasize about most of them. And remember the opening credits with David Chokachi (?) in the blue speedo and dripping wet? SEXY.

gayman1958

Reaction score
Admit it, there are some pretty awful tv shows out there, but we watch them anyway for the eye candy. For me it's General Hospital. I DVR it and then watch it when I get home. It's easy to fast forward through all the boring parts (females talking) and then get to the good bits. My current object of lust is Chad Duell who plays Michael Corinthos who spent some time in jail. I think he killed his evil stepmother, but I'm not sure, these plots can be so confusing. I just wish he'd take his shirt off more.

Anyway, here he is, my hot guy in a bad tv show:

43771695943531714223.jpg

So who's your hot guy in a bad show?

Here are a few more for your consideration from GH. Lucky, Ethan, Steven, Matt, and Dante. I hope I have not missed anyone. Hope you will enjoy! Take Care!

Myles