• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The only reason to watch this TV show is for the eye candy

theoneandonly

Reaction score
It's not a show, but ummm...THE ENTIRE TWILIGHT SERIES.

You can probably tell who's my fave. :heart::heart::heart:

R

rockstar

It's not a show, but ummm...THE ENTIRE TWILIGHT SERIES.

You can probably tell who's my fave. :heart::heart::heart:

Peter Facinelli is the reason why i forced myself to watch twillight.. been in love with him since "can't hardly wait"..

There's a new tv shows co-produced by tom welling.. it's called Hellcats.. i love watching cheerleaders cheering.. LOL

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
I watched the entire single-season run of Secret Circle just because of all the hot guys, including Thomas Dekker and blond bad-boy Chris Zilka, plctured here:

Last edited:

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Practically the only reason for watching any gay-themed movie or series is for any shirtless or action scenes. Not all of them, but an awful lot of them are pretty bad. Sorry if that is controversial!

xenos

Reaction score
"Traveler"

I first fell in love with Matt Bomer in a short lived, terrible show in 2007 called "Traveler." He played a young man who had just finished grad school who was caught up in a conspiracy to bomb a museum. The bombing was apparently perpetrated by a friend from college named Will Traveler, who seems never to have existed. At least there is no record of him anywhere. Bomer and another friend played by Logan Marshall Green were blamed for the explosion and had to go on the run. The show only lasted two months before it was put out of its misery.

Incidentally, Viola Davis, now starring in "How to Get Away with Murder" played an FBI agent in the series.

Jsn705

Reaction score
Pretty much any show on the CW Network
ebaa0b81713a777e0735a22a9d28846c.jpg
f2a3de09e745f8c97b8daadc3946b902.jpg
797c3589bbeb3c4fb05b529dad874482.jpg
c33ec7cb9cb7e7236d00173f81321eb5.jpg
vampire-diaries.jpg
tumblr_mb7czasy1b1r7gazvo1_250.png
arrow-shirtless-men.jpg
ronnie_raymond_the_flash_shirtless.jpg
shirtless-tom-welling-showing-chest-muscle.jpg

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
Yeah, I woke up this morning in the middle of a very nice Robbie Amell dream...