• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

US Congressman; Weiner :)

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure you guys have heard, though I'm sure most of you have, about Anthony Weiner and his crotch picture. It's interesting how the picture was kind of hard to find.
He says, he's done something "dumb," but I find the whole scenario kind of funny. A lot of prosecutors are prosecuting kids who don't know any better than someone his age as sex offenders, and here an adult who should know better, does something like this. LOL

Last edited:

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm currently super miserable and his misery gives my misery company. :)
However, I do know people who love their politicians, so if anyone wants this post removed, just tell me, I'll kill it myself.

darkjimster

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
A lot of prosecutors are prosecuting kids who don't know any better than someone his age as sex offenders, and here an adult who should know better, does something like this. LOL

So sending a woman a picture of yourself in your underwear with an erection is a crime in america LOL.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
explrrrs said:
A lot of prosecutors are prosecuting kids who don't know any better than someone his age as sex offenders, and here an adult who should know better, does something like this. LOL

Why should he know better? Two adults are totally entitled to share even nude pictures of themselves. In this case, we're not even talking nudes!

He should not have lied, he should not have done it without the permission of his wife, and he should have had the brains to use a separate twitter account for politics and sex, but that's the only wrong I see here.

As some of you know, there are pics of me in the 'show yourself off' section, those are there with the full knowledge of my partner, who has no problem with me sharing them online. If I were to do it in secret or against his explicit stated wishes, then it would be cheating, but as-is, it's not. I don't know what the congressman's wife thinks about it all, but if he did it behind her back then he has some explaining to do in his marriage!

Since he never campaigned on family values, nor never went down the 'holier than thou' route, so there is no hypocrisy here that his constituents should hold him to account for. The only political problem here is that he lied - and that should not be acceptable in political life - regardless of the fact that it seem to be a positive epidemic :(

It will be interesting to see how all this pans out. Compared to senators Ensign and Vitter this is utterly trivial, but will Democrats be as tolerant as Republicans to the failings of their own politicians?

B.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
As a US Congressman in line to become mayor of NYC, this guy has played with fire. He has subjected himself and the US Congress to blackmail. If a different sort of person had gotten hold of these and blackmailed the guy, his vote in Congress would have been under the control of the blackmailer.

He was more than willing to concoct outrageous stories/ lies to cover this incident up. No question he would have voted in Congress in whatever way a theoretical blackmailer would have directed him.

nabg29

Reaction score
Anthony Weiner

A new one was released today showing his erection sans underwear. I hate this is happening to him because he is a strong defender of gay rights.

V311449

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the additional photos can be found?

SilentMouth

Reaction score
Apparently it got switcheroo'd with another picture. Was anyone smart enough to save it for their eyes? lol I may have missed out on these additional pics he has.

B

Butt Boi

Why can't something like this happen to Christopher Meloni from Law & Order: SVU?? I long for the day...

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This is the most degrading thing. It is painful to watch what is going on with this scandal.

leslieh

Reaction score
He is a supporter of gay rights, so this is sad. Although I love looking at cocks, this one just creeps me out. :(

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It is breathtaking to watch how quickly Weiner's fellow Dems threw him under the bus. There is truly no honor among thieves. All the leadership, Pelosi, Reid , etc are demanding his resignation. Reminds me of a pack of coyotes devouring a weakened member of the pack.

Even old Bill C himself didn't get this treatment from fellow Dems when he got caught screwing around with "knee-protector Monica" .

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
As a US Congressman in line to become mayor of NYC, this guy has played with fire. He has subjected himself and the US Congress to blackmail. If a different sort of person had gotten hold of these and blackmailed the guy, his vote in Congress would have been under the control of the blackmailer.

He was more than willing to concoct outrageous stories/ lies to cover this incident up. No question he would have voted in Congress in whatever way a theoretical blackmailer would have directed him.

I certainly can't disprove that hypothesis - so I'm assuming you were outraged by how many years John Ensign stayed after he was found cheating on his wife with one of his employees who was married to another of his employees. Of course he didn't leave it at that - he fired both of them, then tried to help the husband to get an illegal lobying job, and getting his parents to pay off the husband, with the help of another senator. I guess you must be very very vocal about such an outrage.

I'm also assuming that you feel strongly that David Vitter should have gone years ago after he was caught using expensive prostitutes? If Wiener is a blackmail danger for just taking some pics of himself and talking dirty on line, Vitter must be REALLY dangerous with his prostitution.

Assuming you are just as vocal against the republicans, then I very much respect your quest for a higher standard in Washington. If not - stop being a hypocrite!

B.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is breathtaking to watch how quickly Weiner's fellow Dems threw him under the bus. There is truly no honor among thieves. All the leadership, Pelosi, Reid , etc are demanding his resignation. Reminds me of a pack of coyotes devouring a weakened member of the pack.

Even old Bill C himself didn't get this treatment from fellow Dems when he got caught screwing around with "knee-protector Monica" .

Wait a second? Less than a page ago you were explaining why it was vital that he go, now you seem to be objecting to the Democrats holding him to your standard - huh?

Have you changed your mind? Or can you just not bring yourself to say anything nice about any democrat?

B.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Wait a second? Less than a page ago you were explaining why it was vital that he go, now you seem to be objecting to the Democrats holding him to your standard - huh?

Have you changed your mind? Or can you just not bring yourself to say anything nice about any democrat?

B.

Once again , you are putting words in my mouth, I said no such thing. Those are your words not mine. Please attempt to refrain from this practice.

I said he put himself in the position of being blackmailed. That is a stupid thing for someone like a Congressman to do. I couldn't care one whit if he's hunting college age honeys. Thats his business. But someone like a Congressman has to watch his step and not expose himself to stupid things like this. And if he does like playing this game, he better make sure no one ever finds out.

I never heard of Weiner before this scandal, but now that I've learned a thing or two about him, I'm sorry he's leaving. Looks like he was a big PITA for the democratic leadership, marched to his own drummer, and basically told the arrogant leadership like Pelosi to take a flying f***. Sounds like someone who would have made the perfect mayor of New York if not its governor. A shame he's out over something stupid like this.

It was the Dems who are tripping over themselves to throw him under the bus. Pelosi, Reid, Wasserman-Shultz, etc. Whatever, I would never considering criticizing Weiner for what is a mild kink. Just like its too bad Spitzer got sent packing. If you must play these games you better not ever get caught.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm also assuming that you feel strongly that David Vitter should have gone years ago after he was caught using expensive prostitutes? If Wiener is a blackmail danger for just taking some pics of himself and talking dirty on line, Vitter must be REALLY dangerous with his prostitution.

Assuming you are just as vocal against the republicans, then I very much respect your quest for a higher standard in Washington. If not - stop being a hypocrite!

B.

I've never made any call for a higher standard in Washington, those are your words not mine. You need to stop putting words in my mouth.

The world would be like Disney Land if every guy was as moral as a Boy Scout. Perhaps you see the world that way, I'm a realist. Men are interested in sex, think about it, play out their kinks, chase youthful if not underage, and take every conceivable risk to get laid. It would be nice if we lived in 1950's TV Land, the land of Beaver Cleaver, but that is not how it is.

There are some very competent guys in Washington who are also , for lack of a better word , dirty pigs. It goes with being a guy. I have no problem with their sex games as long as we in the public don't find out about it.

Actually of all the sex scandals in Washington, it was a Republican's which turned my stomach. That Idaho senator who got caught soliciting in a men's room . I find that gross and disturbing. But the indiscretion of Barney Frank or Gerry Studs? Nope...entertaining yes, but no reason to get rid of them. If they like young guys and can pay for some male ass, so be it, - just don't embarrass your office. Also Elliot Spitzer. Too bad, I liked him, (and he was hot looking), a shame he couldn't handle it, I wish he was still in office.

About the only politico who truly should have been kicked out is Bill Clinton. He defiled the Oval office with his filth. If there is the equivalent of a holy site in American politics, its the Oval Office. It deeply disturbed me that Clinton got sucked off there. And yes, perhaps a US President should be held to a higher standard.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I never heard of Weiner before this scandal, but now that I've learned a thing or two about him, I'm sorry he's leaving. Looks like he was a big PITA for the democratic leadership, marched to his own drummer, and basically told the arrogant leadership like Pelosi to take a flying f***. Sounds like someone who would have made the perfect mayor of New York if not its governor. A shame he's out over something stupid like this.

Excellent - something we can agree on!

I was quite familiar with him because, like you say, he marched to his own drummer - he made some stunning speeches in the house - one I'll never forget is when I absolutely lambasted those voting against healthcare for the 9-11 first responders and volunteers.

If you haven't seen it, here it is (sorry about the horrific lip syncing):

And, like you say, it's a shame to loose a passionate and independent-minded politician over something this silly.

B.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've never made any call for a higher standard in Washington, those are your words not mine. You need to stop putting words in my mouth.

You said he should go because he was a black-mail risk to the whole congress - that's the standard I used when I gave my other examples. If Wiener is a blackmail risk, then the same applies to Ensign and Vitter, only in their cases it applies time times as much because what they did was much much worse. It wasn't just a little creepy, it was out-right illegal! If you can blackmail someone for sharing pics of their willy online you can sure as hell black mail someone for a felony!

So - have you changed your mind on the blackmail argument? Or do you apply it universally?

There are some very competent guys in Washington who are also , for lack of a better word , dirty pigs. It goes with being a guy. I have no problem with their sex games as long as we in the public don't find out about it.

This is where I couldn't disagree more!

There should be no double standard, we should cop on and stop pretending we are all more moral than we are, and stop expecting politicians to live up to unrealistic morals. We shouldn't be lied to and stuff shouldn't be hidden from us, it should all be out in the open, and we should get over it instead of forcing resignations over perfectly legal things.

The public should be able to find out about this stuff without there being a witch hunt. Saying it's OK as long as you're not caught really really really doesn't float with me. If it's OK it's OK, and we should stop acting as if we live in Victorian England!

If they like young guys and can pay for some male ass, so be it, - just don't embarrass your office.

Why should being gay be an embarrassment? Isn't that what's the root of the problem here? If we were more honest as a society, then people wouldn't have to hide their legal behaviour, and we wouldn't have all these silly scandals.

Also Elliot Spitzer. Too bad, I liked him, (and he was hot looking), a shame he couldn't handle it, I wish he was still in office.

Then you're in luck - he's a TV host now, so you can see more of him that you ever would have had he stayed in office :)

About the only politico who truly should have been kicked out is Bill Clinton. He defiled the Oval office with his filth. If there is the equivalent of a holy site in American politics, its the Oval Office. It deeply disturbed me that Clinton got sucked off there. And yes, perhaps a US President should be held to a higher standard.

OK - now you've totally lost me. 100% totally.

Did Clinton break the law? Nope. So why the fuck is it a scandal? He's a man, he liked women, and he got his dick sucked. My only concern would be if he were to have forced Monica into it, then it would be rape and deeply immoral. But, even Ken Star couldn't get that to stick, so I'm working off the assumption that it was consensual.

As for it being the worst scandal - I find that really hard to stomach - I'd go so far as to find it insulting to the victims of the really horrible offenders actually.

Here's an un-exhaustive list of recent worse ones (I'm sure there were many many more before I started to pay as close of attention to American politics):

1) that senator caught having dirty chats with underage male pages - talk about an abuse of power to pressure kids into sexual activities - truly sick
2) Senator Ensign - the report to the senate ethics committee says that the lady was pressured into it, and that she wanted to end the affair, but he wouldn't let her. Then he fired her and her husband (who also worked for the senator) paid them off with a bunch of cheques he got his parents to sign, made his parents sign a false affidavit, and topped it all off by trying to get the husband an illegal job. We have abuse of power, lying, and a bunch of legal problems so bad people had to be offered immunity to talk!
3) Senator Vitter - a staunch family values guy who is very anti-gay and likes to parade around with his family breaks the law by hiring prostitutes.

Yes - Clinton had sex in a room you think is some kind of altar, but he didn't break the law, and he didn't victimise kids or his employees, or preach family values while cheating on his wife or paying prostitutes.

There's also a long list of senators and congressmen who got themselves in all sorts of trouble for fraud and other financial shenanigans, but I'm going to take it as read that you agree with me that people who abuse their power for personal gain and quid-pro-quo are detestable.

B.