• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Vin Diesel Gay?

LPfan

Reaction score
I had a friend tell me that he heard that Vin Diesel (pardon my spelling errors, if any) is actually gay. Does anyone know if that's true and/or legit? I would look it up, but my laptop's about to die so....QUICK POST!! Lol.

(FYI, I think he's pretty hot, regardless if he's gay or not)

B

Butt Boi

You know, my sister-in-law and niece always say that. I ask how they hear and they always say it was in a tabloid, LMAO. Like you can believe anything from them. These same family members also tell me how Britney Spears has a sex tape and you can rent it from the video stores!! Okay, I know better than that, but you can't tell them that. They are the type who are "always right".

However, I have always wondered about Vinny - always thought he was gay.

wablood

Reaction score
Over the years he's been spotted in gay clubs in NYC, but always in the company of both men and women, so who knows? When asked about it, he replied that it was his twin brother, who *is* gay. Trouble with that story is, there is no record of him having a twin brother....

It wouldn't surprise me if he was gay, though.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
He has been a a 7 year relationship with a woman and fathered a daughter with her. I think most of the speculation comes from the fact that he is notorious for keeping his private life private, and refuses to dignify such questions with an answer...

dysion

Reaction score
There's a lot of straight actors that always have that myth follow them, and even when they have wives people just claim them to be beards. As far as I've heard Vin is one of those straight guys that the question just keeps popping up from different people.

Marta

Reaction score
Vin Diesel is a cool guy. But I doubt that he is gay. The tabloids would already expounded a blatantly his photo in the form of interest to us :)

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
ea40f3.png

LPfan

Reaction score
These are all very interesting replies. I was expecting some hate mails or hate comments, but I'm kinda glaad it didn't happen. Lol. Anyways, it's hard to say whether he is or not. It doesn't really matter to me, but he's still pretty hot regardless. ;) I never heard he had a twin brother before. If he has a brother, I hope he's hott too. ;) Has their been any more recent articles about this topic? (news, magazines, etc.)

LPfan

Reaction score
I've read somewhere that he was very protective of his privacy. But mainstream medias, along with their immature audiences don't like it when somebody in the spotlight keeps things private, so they will start believing what's on their minds and spread it as if their imaginations held any kind of truth.

Ah, yes. I see. I guess I can understand that, and I can relate. Kinda reminds me of high school, in a bad-ish way.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Over the years he's been spotted in gay clubs in NYC, but always in the company of both men and women, so who knows? When asked about it, he replied that it was his twin brother, who *is* gay. Trouble with that story is, there is no record of him having a twin brother....

It wouldn't surprise me if he was gay, though.

Mark Vincent, aka. Vin Diesel, does indeed have a fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent, whom is a film editor. No information is available as to he sexuality...

Though, how anyone, even drunk and in a dim, crowded night club could mistake Paul for Vin is beyond me...

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Dunno if he is gay or straight... I think a lot of the time, rumours about actor' sexuality isnt really much more than wishful thinking ;)

grrrpuppy

Reaction score
I personally think that most male actors are gay... I mean, drama, dance, theater... there's a stereotype for a reason. lol.
But they have a hard time being out, a leading man is the goal, no one wants to be type-casted as the gay.
Vin is pretty HOT... but he's also a little swishy too. LOL.

ffff

Reaction score
i heard he was. good for him if it's true. but doesnt really matter. let him keep his private life private, as he wishes

neo666

Reaction score
There's a lot of straight actors that always have that myth follow them, and even when they have wives people just claim them to be beards. As far as I've heard Vin is one of those straight guys that the question just keeps popping up from different people.

Same thing that has been said about the actor Robin Williams

BadMan125

Reaction score
Nah I don't think he is. Tabloids are scum anyway, they'll say anything.