• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

AlphaKennyBody

Reaction score
Excluding all my reality TV shows and random episodes from random shows, Jessica Jones which I finished a few months ago. I haven't started Daredevil season 2 yet because I know I'm gonna binge watch it and I really need a TV show when I have nothing to watch.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Last episode of Teen Wolf Season 5
I hope Corey will stick around and maybe join Scott pack in the season 6. He's cute.

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
I just recently caught up and finished American Crime season 2. That show is so well-written. And the cast...so good!

Wonderful take on some harsh topics not often given enough light in our media.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just recently caught up and finished American Crime season 2. That show is so well-written. And the cast...so good!

Wonderful take on some harsh topics not often given enough light in our media.

Thank you ChriPhenix for your laudatory words. I have both seasons but couldn't decide myself to watch them. Now, after reading your post, I'll start to watch. Thank you. :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Some TV shows are classics...No matter how many times I've seen the episodes, I still laugh at Seinfeld.

tumblrmyuk.gif

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just Currently Finished Watching

12 Monkeys - Season 2 Episode 1 "Year of the Monkey" :)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Still working through the excellent West Wing box-set and just started Series 5 where Episode 1 ends as in the clip below. Zoe, the president's daughter has been kidnapped and the first family attend a private mass and the 6th fleet are about to send some retribution to the gulf state of Qumar.

The clip is as the show was transmitted, with no dialogue but a montage of scenes with the stunning use of Sanvean by Dead can Dance (vocals by Lisa Gerrard) for a powerful and atmospheric ending.

karlo2648

Reaction score
Just started to catch up on episodes of American Horror Story. Really hot guy in it, Evan Peters

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Finished the 6th season of The Walking Dead. That cliffhanger in the last episode ! Man oh man !

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Yonderland, hadn't heard of it until a mate mentioned it, completely mad and enjoyable.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Decided to give American Horror Story another chance, been enjoying it much more this time around.