• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Will Glee's Chord Overstreet 'Go Full Brokeback'?

puako_alam

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

"I have no idea. I’m going to say, no comment. I’m going to dig myself in a hole."

—Chord Overstreet, the incoming Glee player and rumored (then debunked) boyfriend of Kurt, on whether he'd move beyond same-sex kissing on screen. For the record, Chord says, "I don’t know if I would be totally down with that outside of work. I’ve never kissed a guy before. But it’s acting. It’s kind of one of those things."

J

Jupiter Street

"...I don’t know if I would be totally down with that outside of work. I’ve never kissed a guy before. But it’s acting. It’s kind of one of those things."

That's an odd thing to say. He could have just said "Well, I'm not gay, and there's nothing wrong with being one. But I'm not going to kiss another guy outside work."

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well he did say "...I don’t know if I would be totally down with that" so I guess that means he might still be a little down with that... We can always hope...

BJinKY

Reaction score
That's an odd thing to say. He could have just said "Well, I'm not gay, and there's nothing wrong with being one. But I'm not going to kiss another guy outside work."

Uh, I don't think he was hired for his intelligence. LOL

jai20

Reaction score
I was excited when i first heard about, the first episode of second season was too good. Can't wait for the first kiss

darthvanity

Reaction score
Rumors are that producers changed their mind and have made his character straight

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
The main rumor going around the 'Net lately is that Chord was originally added to the cast as Chris Colfer's (Kurt) love interest on screen. As time went on, they saw how well he interacted with Dianna Agron (Quinn, who I am falling more and more in love with as the season goes on... remember, I'm still new to the show) and they changed his role... which basically means he wasn't comfortable with the whole gay angle.

Another actor, Darren Criss; will be playing "Blaine", an openly gay student from one of McKinley's rival schools that will eventually interact with Kurt as a "mentor" and turning into something more.

Of course, back in the day; Chord (who I genuinely like and of course, he's just beautiful) would've been fired had he not been able to do the task at hand... but people are falling in love with the character of Sam and... well, there you go.

It's weird, though. They've been pushing that Kurt and his "new love" will become a power couple of the school and of course, with Sam being on the football team, that would've automatically elevated him to that status... it's just confusing and it kind of sucks.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

No Sam, you may not wear longer shorts...:devil:

*** it's actually written into his contract that he has to appear shirtless in every episode...:pP

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
^^ LMAO I think that was just a joke, Brmstn... but if it ain't, I damn sure ain't complaining... and Finn (Cory Monteith) can leave his off, too! Yummy! :pP

glee2x05--38.jpg

serendip

Reaction score
thanks... FINN is hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Btw, Cory Monteith worked in David Cocteau film(s) and probably appeared in snug boxerbriefs. Somebody needs to find and post ;)

Sorry, I don't have any of Cory Monteith in "snug boxer-briefs"...but I do have these naked butt pics. (Don't know what movie.)

dummaque

Reaction score
I don't remember any sort of rumors that Kurt + ? would become any sort of "power couple", I think that might be more wishful thinking. And so long as Sam continues to be ab-ulous, I'm fine with whatever goes down : )

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't bother watching the show if you haven't started. Aside from the obvious and occasional eye candy, I'm afraid its 'Jumped the Shark'. Its become American Idol for Teens with a very rare story line.

Pity.

Here's the reasons I watch Glee (in no particular order):
  • Awesome musical numbers done by performers who can actually sing and dance. (Well, Corey and Chord can't really dance, but they make fun of it. Anyway, those two have other assets - which have already been mentioned!)
  • Jane Lynche as Sue Sylvester, coach of the Cheerios cheerleading squad. ("Honestly Will, your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist, animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing about living on the bayou.")
  • Just about anything that comes out of blond Brittany's mouth. ("Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?")
  • Sexual inuendo that goes by so fast, the decency police don't notice. (Rachel: "I'm not bulimic. Lets face it I don't have a gag reflex; I mean I tried but it grosses me out." Emma: "Someday when you're older you will learn that is a gift.")
  • Pop culture satire. ("Who's JOSH GROBIN!? Kill Yourself! He's an angel sent down from the heavens to deliver platinum albums unto us!")
  • Shower scenes, locker room scenes, bed scenes - any reason for the guys to take off their shirts and show some "ab-ulous" (to quote Sam) skin. (Or "nuttage" as Sam mentioned last week.)

It's still "Must Tivo" for me.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Ok, I loved the first season and but now that I've seen the first 5 episodes of season two, I wonder how I could like it without Sam ^^

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Enamored and touched!

OK, I officially no longer care if Chord goes the gay route or not. I don't care if he never makes another suggestive comment again...

Because he responded to me on Facebook! :eek: :x

I'll set you up... after the first episode of the season, I got lucky and was able to find Chord's official FB page (and his adds have only gone up since then). Not only is the boy breathtakingly beautiful on screen, but his candids are simply mindblowing!

Anyway, a couple of days ago; he posted a status message that I thought was a really good one to repost... so I did and thanked him by "tagging" it (which basically connects another person's profile to yours by notifying them of such an action.. whether it's a repost or something you want that person to see...). I did it because I just wanted to thank him and give him proper credit for the quote..

And then, this happened! (My last name and the name of another friend have been edited out) :thumbs up:

8wo6pbq5mwlcl66ly2.jpg

HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT?! He's cute, probably severely busy on the "Glee" set... and yet, manages to take the time to reach out to a fan?!

I'm officially in deep love. You might as well start calling me Jonny Overstreet now! :heart: ;)