• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Your favorite Male Actor

eldiablito

Reaction score
Hmm, I can name a few: Colin Firth, Andrew Garfield, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and Tom Hanks. These choices are not necessarily because I'm attracted to them, but based on their acting abilities.

noca13

Reaction score
Morgan Freeman...hands down. i know i know most people say that he plays the same role over and over again but i dont care he's awesome.

Xander32

Reaction score
Going for acting ability over hotness:
1) Jeremy Irons
2) Colin Firth
3) Pierce Brosnan
4) Liam Neeson
5) Ian McKellan
6) Christopher Lee
7) Derek Jacobi

Going for hotness with no regard for acting ability:
1) Alex Pettyfer
2) Taylor Lautner (don't complain, he's legal)
3) Mitch Hewer
4) Edward Speleers
5) Chris Olivero
6) Hayden Christensen

That is not to say that those in list #2 cannot act, it's simply that I am incredibly shallow and only go to see movies these days if there is a promise of eye candy.

G

Gloomy_Sunday44

Adam Sandler
Tony Todd
Jack Nicholson
Robert Englund
Kevin Zegers
Zakes Mokae
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Roger Moore
John Candy

turkeyman

Reaction score
I agree Matt Bomer Is one perfect man. He has one of the hottest bodies on TV. He is suave as well as down to earth and that is irrestable in any man.

vaal

Reaction score
Mitch Hewer is SOOOOOOOO cute<3

I love him!

cujoboy

Reaction score
It's all about Hunter Parrish for me.

hunter-parrish-weeds.jpg

Yum.

Yeah - Hunter Parrish is beautiful!:pP

iryhousen

Reaction score
It's funny how it took them so long last season to get Matt Bomer's shirt off. He seems to have it off more often now. Tim DeKay went full frontal on Tell Me You Love Me. Their characters on White Collar almost seem to be lovers, and I think they show Tiffany -A - T a lot less often than when the show began.

I also appreciate Joseph Gordon Levitt. I like to watch the reruns of Third Rock from when he was older.

Hunter Parrish is really cute. I also like the kid that was in the first episodes playing the gay son of Kevin Nealon's character. It's too bad they didn't pair those two up.

Last edited:

Mike1979

Reaction score
Channing Tatum. The hottes guy ever! Love him!
channingtatumnude1.jpg

channingtatumgqmagazine.jpg

channingtatum11.jpg

channingtatum2.jpg

Isn't he hot as hell?

Last edited:

cummins.bateman

Reaction score
For remarkable performances
Paul Newman
Christian Bale
and many more I don't remember

for other reasons... well, just see this pic>

Last edited by a moderator:

8oclockcoffee

Reaction score
Chris Evans. I can't wait for Captain America! :heart:

:pP

Okay, I wish they'd left his chest hair alone for Captain America, but he's so hot I'll overlook it!

Last edited:

Mike1979

Reaction score
Yeah, Ryan & Chris are hot, too. But Channing is the hottest

roccoryker

Reaction score
Mi actor macizorro favorito, español, es....Jorge Sanz, cuando era jovenzuelo.

As much as we appreciate active members I remind you that this is an English speaking only form.
Please keep that in mind for your future comments.
AlSun :)

I

Irishman25

i once again refeer to my top 25 list
though it could do with some updating i thinks.......... hmmmm logan lerman!!

Russell Howard

Russell is a stand up comedian and well falls under the category of a weird crush :p

Brian J Smith

From Stargate Universe and if you have seen the sex scenes in it with him you would know why hes on this list ;)

Chris Pine

The bed seen from Star Trek answers all as to why hes here, gawd those briefs were to die for ;)

Bradley Cooper

First seen him in Alias and have had a soft spot for him since, especially topless lol

David Henrie

You would never have guessed the young son from How I Met Your Mother would turn into this but DAMN he had to make the list ;)

Steve Sandvoss

The moment his innocent face appeared on Latter Days we all had to have him didnt we? ;)

Jake Gyllenhaal

From Day After Tomorrow and that innocent face, he went on to the sex scene in Brokeback Mountain made him an instant list contender ;)

Matthew Marsden

He has cropped up in Transformers 2, Resident Evil 3 and even NCIS and each time he has looked watering ;)

Jamie Bamber

The moment he stepped onto our screen in that towel in Battlestar Galactica we all drooled dont deny it!

Ryan Reynolds

A comedian with a bod like that come on who wouldnt :p

Sam Worthington

Who of us here doesnt like his edge from time to time :)

Josh Duhamel

Come on who would say no to Josh!

Shia Labeouf

When I see him running from those Transformers I cant help but give a slight moan :)

Kurt Wild

If you have ever seen one of his vids and the moaning he does, you know why hes hear!

Drew Fuller

I will always remember him from Charmed and will always drool thinking back at him in it lol

James McAvoy

I had admired him well before Wanted but when he got out of that bath in Wanted he was an instant OMG :)

Jon and Ben Foster

I had known about Ben for a while now but recently was introduced to Jon on my Tv and I have to say that family has some good looking genes lol
Since they are bothers I might be forgiven in putting them together as.. well.. a brother sandwich is to die for, especially these brothers lol

Brent Everett

Im sorry but I have always been hot for Brent since i seen the start of his career and I dont care what you think of him now when he first made his splash we all wanted him lol

Simon Dexter

When he made his splace on SC and now modelling I am still drawn to this sex god ;)

Austin Robert Butler

I know hes on the young side (still legal!) but damn hes doing fine!

Matt Lanter

Maybe not the popular hottie he once was but I cant stop finding him hot lol

Chris Evans

Do I even need a reason why hes on this list or so high? That bulge in the Fantastic 4 suit u have to admit hot!

Dawson

What is there to say, a stud, a sex god lol

Elliot and Luke Titterson

I know theres only Elliot in the picture, but they are idential twins! Hot and identical the ultimate grail of a threesome lol

Taylor Lautner

YES of course Taylor had to be the No1. He came out of the blue to me and OH MY GOOD GAWD stunning! He will make someone (hopefully me in my dreams lol) VERY happy in time!