• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Server Busy

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have been seeing the Server Busy message "You are currently bypassing the server busy message!" quite often over the past few days.

I have also noticed that the number of posts in the Clips section has drasticly reduced.

Are we having DOS attacks? Or have we just got thousands of people trying to get access to the site at the same time?

Unless it is a server / hosting issue.

Just thought I would raise this

Si

X

XMan101

Hi Yoyo

We're aware of it, hopefully our tech guys might be able to sort it out. It's just a slow server problem as far as we know so just slightly inconvenient rather than anything to worry about ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
No!!!
Not SLIGHTLY inconvenient!
The F********ing GH server has been driving me totally NUTS the last 3-4 days.

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
No!!!
Not SLIGHTLY inconvenient!
The F********ing GH server has been driving me totally NUTS the last 3-4 days.

Best time for going on vacations mabe.
You seems to be a bit stressed ;)

Last edited:

ggold

Reaction score
I tried to report it several times. But ... I couldn't get through. :(

V

Voyager

I sent an email to the forum owner yesterday and got a response back that he would have his tech guy look into the problem.

Thank you all for your patience.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I sent an email to the forum owner yesterday and got a response back that he would have his tech guy look into the problem.

Thank you all for your patience.

Sounds like it need someone to go into the data centre and give the box a kick.

My definition of kick is it needs a boot, a "re boot"!

Sorry just us "Techi Nerds" Speak I guess!!!

swallowmeinsf

Reaction score
Patience is a virtue

There are many possible explanations for these delays.

One must look for patterns.

I have noticed that the servers are "too" busy in the morning (for me, USA PDT mornings). This could mean that the hosting service is doing backups or periodic maintenance (PM) during those times. Since we don't know where the host resides, that might be late nite in their location, the usual time for those tasks.

The host might be using proxy servers which are not reliable.

Another possible explanation is that the hosting service is installing additional capacity and is doing that in a clunky way; i.e., interrupting the flow of service during the process. A premium hosting service should have enough redundancy so that will NEVER happen.

There might be network problems for the host.

There might be DNS (denial of service) attacks directed at the host.

The next explanation is irrational, but nevertheless consistent over long periods of time: the planet Mercury is now retrograde, and that affects travel, technology and communications (Mercury had winged heels, remember?). Mercury was also the god of thieves, so there may be foul play afoot.

Mercury goes direct on Friday, August 26.

BTW, kicking computers is never a good idea.

ggold

Reaction score
The problem seems to have been solved. Any explanation available about what it was?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
It´s 4.45 PM my time now (GMT+2) and I haven´t had any problems logging in or posting since around 8 PM yesterday.

It´s so so much better than 2-3 days ago - keeping my fingers crossed!

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure, i'm still getting the server busy message, but it seems somewhat normal now.

S

squiggle

I've had the "You are currently bypassing the server busy message!" all day...that is for the last 12 hours. First time that's happened so consistently. That said, the Forum does not seem abnormally slow.

C

ClearSky

Sadly the problem isn't solved for me, today the forum has been even offline for some time.

V

Voyager

I've had the "You are currently bypassing the server busy message!" all day...that is for the last 12 hours. First time that's happened so consistently. That said, the Forum does not seem abnormally slow.

Mine is the same . . Bypassing the busy server and currently less than 750 members online, but the speed does seem a bit better than 2 days ago.

Thank you St1ck for looking into this.

X

XMan101

Speed is better but I was thrown out too this evening for a short while. Still getting the bypass message too most of the time.

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
all fine now it seems :)

72568920004273855862.jpg

Last edited:

swallowmeinsf

Reaction score
What exactly do you rule? The problems are still there and you haven't done anything about it.

C

ClearSky

What exactly do you rule? The problems are still there and you haven't done anything about it.

As you could read in this thread the forum owner and the tech staff are working on this problem, hopefully it will be solved soon.

Last edited:
S

squiggle

For me at least, it seems solved. No "server busy" messages and the Forum seems to be loading posts at the normal speed.