• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Actors You Don't Like

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
Tom Cruise (nauseating at every level)

socrates

Reaction score
Totally agree, Tom Cruise should retire. Also, Hugh Grant. Just can't stand the sight of him!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sean Bean... absolute crap actor!! X_X, here he is not being an actor with De Niro - who definitely is one!

The handy thing about this movie is that Bean's character is got rid of early on

dale72

Reaction score
I would rather stab my eyes with a fork than watch a movie with any of these twats in it...

Sylvester Stallone
Bruce Willis
Owen Wilson
Steven Seagal
Adam Sandler
Chris Rock
Ben Stiller
Vince Vaughn
Cuba Gooding Jr
Tom Cruise
Nicolas Cage - one of life's great mysteries how this guy got to be such a big movie star.

G

getadicted

Andy Dick has his moments but for the most part he repulses me.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
jack black, worst thing i`ve ever seen acting along with steven seagal, jackie chan, eddie murphy, myke myers, hugh grant, and there`s this being called Will.i.am....just can`t believe he took a role on wolverine`s movie.

there are couple of actors i do not remember right now, but i`ll be back with more...muaha!

Last edited:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Hugh Grant
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Tom Cruise
Eddie Murphy
Tom Arnold
Rob Schneider
Adam Sandler
Maxwell Caulfield
Bruce Willis
Nicolas Cage
Keanu Reeves

Last edited:
S

Stoic

That guy from law and order SVU.

6d0cbf4f74.jpg

Scrappy

Reaction score
I agree with many of the male actors mentioned...horrid....but also, even though I wouldn't want to watch some of their movies, I might not mind having them visit me naked. Right now though, I'm totally over and bored with everyone on GLEE. That show totally jumped the shark!

valerian

Reaction score
does anyone ever felt like punching john malkovich and gary busey in the face simultaneously?

And woulda love getting me some Denzel... haha

bbb

Reaction score
george clooney. from dusk til dawn would have been way better with someone else in his place

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
1.Nicolas Cage
2.Nicolas Cage
3.Nicolas Cage
:
and so on...Nicolas Cage

achillthatbends

Reaction score
Jake Gyllenhaul
Bradley Cooper