• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Actresses You Don't Like

darkjimster

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
With my favorite actress thread i was thinking of actresses i don't like and i was wondering who you didn't like.
So these are my least favorite actresses not necessarily because they are bad actresses they just put me off

1 Angelina Jolie i feel that her good causes are all for her own benefit
2 Victoria Beckham not a fulltime actress thank God but she acted in Spice World so i included her on this list everytime i see her i get sick of her fakeness
3 Isabelle Huppert not a bad actress i just can't seem to warm up to her she feels cold
4 Kathryn Morris from Cold Case a flat actress in conveying any kind of human emotion
5 Emilia Fox the same as Isabelle Huppert

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

Mariah Carey

Paris Hilton

Jennifer Lopez

Madonna

Jennifer Aniston

and etc....:thinking:

R

rockstar

Mariah Carey

Paris Hilton

Jennifer Lopez

Madonna

Jennifer Aniston

and etc....:thinking:

no no no no no... J-Lo is definitely a good actress and a good performer.. thats why she's still matters... The others, well, they all suck.. especially Paris 'retardo' Hilton..

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
angelina jolie..because she wrecked a marriage, uses her charity to cultivate an image thats for show;
jennifer aniston, because she uses her shiny hair to choose the most awful of movies
miley cyrus, though she isnt exactly an actress, just a spoilt brat 18 y/o who Radiohead referred to as having a delusional sense of entitlement. i cant wait for her to be a has been
jLO .
Beyonce - cuz when she acts its beyonce-fying the character and not the other way around
mariah carey. nuff said.
gwyneth paltrow. like in the sex in the city episode said: she needs to see a psychiatrist. for what? for too much self esteem.

dummaque

Reaction score
Not a fan of Jennifer Aniston, but she has done SOME good projects- specifically Office Space and Bruce Almighty, and I have heard good things about The Good Girl- whether you liked her in them is a totally different question. And while somewhat dated now, The Object of My Affection wasn't too bad either, as I recall.

R

rockstar

U guys are jealous of J-Lo because she's cool and talented.

darkjimster

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I agree that Jennifer Lopez can act look at Out Of Sight but she needs a good script, co-star and director to pull it off and all tough i don't like Madonna who i also feel that she uses the whole Malawi crap to her own advantage. I hate celebrities who go all holier then thou on my ass i rather liked her role in Evita

Last edited:

dany1

Reaction score
I agree that Jennifer Lopez can act look at Out Of Sight but she needs a good script, co-star and director to pull it off and all tough i don't like Madonna who i also feel that she uses the whole Malawi crap to her own advantage. I hate celebrities who go all holier then thou on my ass i rather liked her role in Evita
I agree with Out of Sight , J.Lo was also very good in Blood and Wine with Jack Nicholson.

Nomad

Super Vip
Reaction score
Even including Paris Hilton under the category of 'actress', gives her FAR more credit than she deserves :)

Angelina Jolie (for all reasons stated above!)
Jennifer Aniston (one dimensional)
Demi Moore (all fake, and she just seems like a total bitch)
Cameron Diaz (over rated...or maybe I am just a tiny bit jealous that she got to fuck Justin Timberlake).

R

rockstar

Even including Paris Hilton under the category of 'actress', gives her FAR more credit than she deserves :)

Angelina Jolie (for all reasons stated above!)
Jennifer Aniston (one dimensional)
Demi Moore (all fake, and she just seems like a total bitch)
Cameron Diaz (over rated...or maybe I am just a tiny bit jealous that she got to fuck Justin Timberlake).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eldiablito

Reaction score
Megan Fox is atrocious. Now, mind you, she's pretty, but in such a plastic way. Sorry, don't mean to sound so negative, but, I just don't think much of her. I refer to a podcast I used to listen to, where the two gay hosts referred to her as a "Thai ladyboy, with a tanning fetish".

stanford_carly

Reaction score
Kristen Stewart. She acts as though she's a "good" actress. At least Meagan Fox is more laid back.