• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Leonardo DiCaprio and Armie Hammer play GAY LOVERS

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

c5fb05.png

Leonardo DiCaprio's latest on-screen love is a little bit different than the ones from his previous movies.

DiCaprio is set to star in director Clint Eastwood's film 'J. Edgar,' a biopic about original, controversial FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, and because it is a longtime rumor that Hoover was a closeted homosexual and cross-dresser, DiCaprio will be taking on that part of the role, as well. But who will he be kissing?

Armie Hammer, 'The Social Network' star who joined the cast as Clyde Toulson, Hoover's Associate Director of the FBI and rumored lover, spoke about the kissing scenes at the SAG Awards.

"It's not a kissing scene--it's a ton of kissing scenes," he told E! Online.

Speaking earlier in January about his role, Hammer told Collider that there will be some heavy makeup involved:

"I'm playing Toulson up to his elderly age!" he said. "Makeup stuff comes within the next couple weeks. We're definitely doing a lot of wardrobe stuff right now, but the makeup stuff we haven't done yet."

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and Clyde Toulson

f05840.jpg

fcfef1.jpg

a43fd6.png

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score

They have already started filming....

1b7ac2.jpg

466b48.jpg

dea505.jpg

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i must say Leonardo is hotter now that he's older... so yayyy for this movie:)

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
i must say Leonardo is hotter now that he's older... so yayyy for this movie:)

Totally agree, his teen look never interested me in the past, but now...

wablood

Reaction score
Wow. Is that Judy Dench in the film shots? She looks so old. I mean I know she's no spring chicken, but it looks like they've aged her.

KCinLA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Miss my Twinky

He looks like the Godfather in this movie's preview pics.

I miss his slim little butt when he was in his teens !

Am glad his face doesn't show his age, except when they fatten him up for a part.

Kevin

fukami

Reaction score
Leo looks great in the very first pic. The ones of him next to Judi, not so much.
But he really fits the 40s/50s era look.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I like all those great clothes men got to wear in the 40's and 50's. Especially the formal wear. They look real hot.

HispaNerd

Reaction score
I am very attracted to Leo, he is like a good wine, better with time!! However, Armie is just down right sexy!! Gah, he is unbelievably hott and fine and beautiful all at the same time!!