• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Taylor Lautner Spotted at all gay party...

alleveryouwant

Reaction score
I would personally thing that he MIGHT be gay, therefore it's meaning he MIGHT NOT be gay... I know a lot of people been rumoring him bout his sexual orientation but IF (!!!) he's gay then he should come out ONCE his career goes down, if it ever does... =P

DAntwaine

Reaction score
I CAN SEE IT NOW... CHANNEL 1 RELEASING: TWINK SIGHT: NEW[BIE] MOON ECLISPED... DIRECTED BY CHI CHI LARUE [WHO DOES A CAMEO AS PEREZ HILTON] SCRIPT BY BRENT CORRIGAN, STARRING BRETT EVERETT AS LAUTNER... BRAD STAR AS NEIL P. HARRIS, MICHAEL LUCAS AS BRYAN SINGER,
FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT RECOGNIZED SOME IN MY LIST: CHI CHI WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE THE FABOULOSNESS BEHIND... AND BE A BOY... SO I HAVE INCLUDED PICS OF MY STARS...
i GOT US STARTED...

REMEMBER THIS IS A PARODY, MEANT IN FUN AND JEALOUSY.... SO TAYLOR SWIFT WOULD BECOME TRIST SOLONG PLAYED BY BRETT MATHEWS... HERE'S THE HOOK... DEFENDING HIS LOVE'S HONOR FORCES HIM TO FACE HIS HUNGER AND UNCONTROLLABLE LUST FOR THE LOVE THAT DARE NOT SPEAK ITS NAME AFTER HIS ENCOUNTER WAYNE QUEST[ KANYE WEST FOR THE OTHERS] QUEST OPENS HIM UP AND GIVES A TASTE.... 1ST SCEWE DONE.

carsonjl

Reaction score
I'm sure all (attractive) male stars get their sexuality questioned at one time or another due to wishful thinking, but Lautner does actually give off a bit of a gay vibe.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I CAN SEE IT NOW... CHANNEL 1 RELEASING: TWINK SIGHT: NEW[BIE] MOON ECLISPED... DIRECTED BY CHI CHI LARUE [WHO DOES A CAMEO AS PEREZ HILTON] SCRIPT BY BRENT CORRIGAN, STARRING BRETT EVERETT AS LAUTNER... BRAD STAR AS NEIL P. HARRIS, MICHAEL LUCAS AS BRYAN SINGER,
FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT RECOGNIZED SOME IN MY LIST: CHI CHI WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE THE FABOULOSNESS BEHIND... AND BE A BOY... SO I HAVE INCLUDED PICS OF MY STARS...
i GOT US STARTED...

REMEMBER THIS IS A PARODY, MEANT IN FUN AND JEALOUSY.... SO TAYLOR SWIFT WOULD BECOME TRIST SOLONG PLAYED BY BRETT MATHEWS... HERE'S THE HOOK... DEFENDING HIS LOVE'S HONOR FORCES HIM TO FACE HIS HUNGER AND UNCONTROLLABLE LUST FOR THE LOVE THAT DARE NOT SPEAK ITS NAME AFTER HIS ENCOUNTER WAYNE QUEST[ KANYE WEST FOR THE OTHERS] QUEST OPENS HIM UP AND GIVES A TASTE.... 1ST SCEWE DONE.

Would never happen... Michael Lucas despises Brent Corrigan and would never work with him.

You'd have a better chance getting Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise to do a sequel to "Brokeback Mountain"...:rofl:

xtrahandz4u

Reaction score
I would love to c him come out, but if i was around him and he were gay i would advise him not to come out.
Its a plain and simple fact, if he did come out it would damage his carreer. BEFORE u all attack me for saying that its a simple fact thats true. Out gay actors all say it in hollywood, that if your out many doors in your carreer is closed. I doubt he would ever get a leading role in a major hollywood film if he came out. There isnt a chance an audience, especially an american audience, would pay to c a big action flick with a gay taylor in the lead, or to c him play a romantic lead chasing after a women.

We can sit here and argue that its wrong and alike, which i FULLY agree, it is wrong and stupid. Hollywood famous for its liberal actors and alikes, does not extend to the exec's with the big budgets.
Why do you think all those big hollywood actors who are gay dont come out :)
IF your a gay director thats fine, gay producer again fine, gay anything in hollywood its fine, but a gay lead?? not a chance

If you love taylor and want him to have a carreer and he happens to be gay, tell him to stay in the closet till he makes his millions....

There are arguments both ways. For example my own boyfriend is part of a fairly well-known rock group, and although we have been together for almost ten years he still has not "come out" as he fears that it will be detrimental to his career.

For my own part, I have no intention of forcing him to do anything which would damage his career as a musician (which he loves) or get him into trouble with management, record companies, sponsors, etc. Of course, the members of his group have been very discreet and supportive both to him and me; and they are prepared to come to our "wedding" next year when, hopefully, he will feel confident enough to decide to come out for himself.

I would hope that if it is true that Taylor is either gay-curious, gay-friendly, or just gay - that people would give him both the time and space to make up his own mind about what he is.

Incidentally, going to gay parties in Hollywood - held by a film producer - is not that surprising as Taylor is an actor (and presumably is always being directed by agents/management) and, in my experience, actors are always looking for job offers - work - etc. It is often by being in the right place at the right time that work opportunities are offered.

Please desist from tarring everyone with the same brush.

Good luck Taylor - I hope you have a fabulous career and a wonderful life, and find the partner of your dreams.

f2o3gz.jpg

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sure all (attractive) male stars get their sexuality questioned at one time or another due to wishful thinking, but Lautner does actually give off a bit of a gay vibe.

... seriously, if you're a hot guy in hollywood and no one's accusing you of being gay, then you're probably not actually hot at all.

I have thought about this before, and I agree that there is a lot of wishful thinking. But there are also exceptions. It seems for some actors gay rumors swarm around them like flies. For others - not a single story. Using older actors for example:

Gay Rumors
  • John Travolta
  • Richard Gere
  • Tom Cruise
  • Michael Jackson

No Gay Rumors
  • Bruce Willis
  • Harrison Ford
  • George Clooney
  • Brad Pitt
  • Alec Baldwin

I can't draw any conclusions here. I just think it's interesting that some hot actors (who have lots of fans that wish he would be gay) never get the gossip. Maybe it's a "where there's smoke there's fire" thing - but I don't know.

I would love to c him come out, but if i was around him and he were gay i would advise him not to come out.
Its a plain and simple fact, if he did come out it would damage his career...

Sadly, I think you are right. But someday someone is going to break through that barrier. We are close. For example Nathan Lane and Neil Patrick Harris are accepted by the public in straight roles. Still, they are comedy actors and not leading men - which I'm sure is what you were talking about. But once enough actors come out so it is no big deal, the public will come around.

dinomite

Reaction score
Taylor Lautner coming out would be the equivalent of Jesus returning to earth.