• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

baer4boys

Reaction score
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ;):thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Good Lie (2014)

A group of Sudanese refugees given the chance to resettle in America arrive in Kansas City, Missouri, where their encounter with an employment agency counselor forever changes all of their lives.

mv5bmtk2nz.jpg

The Good Lie, it's a great movie about humanity and values. Great story, great directing, great cast, and great acting all around. The main actors are all Sudanese themselves and give an awesome performance - so genuine, natural and heartfelt. You don't even feel like your watching a movie. And yes, even Reese Witherspoon plays well. I think she upgraded her kind of films, she should do more like these...

Go see it! ;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Were to start. Well it has to be said that "Perfume", the superb novel by Patrick Süskind was thought to be one of those "un-filmable books" and in a way it is. I have loved and re-read the English translation many times (Süskind is German) and recommend the book to everyone, I have probably bought 9 copies as I lend it to people, but never get it back!.....such is this wonderful book!

Because of my love of the novel I held off from seeing the movie for a long time and it was only when a good friend of mine (she also loved/raved about the novel) told me it was worth a look did I bite the bullet and bought the DVD. Okay so it IS un-filmable but they have made a pretty good go at it here - the device of having the late great John Hurt as "narrator" is a good way of holding the plot together and Ben Wishaw; Alan Rickman and Dustin Hoffman hold it together well.... to sum up the film is worth seeing (tonight was my third viewing) - but read the excellent book!

boimre

Reaction score
I had planned to watch the new Underworld movie, but blinked and it was out of the theaters that quick. How do those things keep being made?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I cannot find a suitable clip to post but after watching "Perfume" I grabbed the excellent "What We Did On Our Holiday". A highly recommended bittersweet comedy from the writers of the BBC sitcom Outnumbered starring David Tennant; Rosamund Pike; Billy Connolly (who has many of the best lines) Ben Miller; Amelia Bullmore; Celia Imrie & Annette Crosbie

Last edited:

jhtw

Reaction score
resident evil ...cannot believe this series been for 15 years

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
HIDDEN FIGURES
"As the United States raced against Russia to put a man in space, NASA found untapped talent in a group of African-American female mathematicians that served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in U.S. history. Based on the unbelievably true life stories of three of these women, known as "human computers", we follow these women as they quickly rose the ranks of NASA alongside many of history's greatest minds specifically tasked with calculating the momentous launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit, and guaranteeing his safe return. Dorothy Vaughan, Mary Jackson, and Katherine Johnson crossed all gender, race, and professional lines while their brilliance and desire to dream big, beyond anything ever accomplished before by the human race, firmly cemented them in U.S. history as true American heroes." Written by 20th Century Fox

A great movie and from this reason a MUST SEE!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Superb movie, a Kevin Smith classic very:rofl:funny plot and what a cast - Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Rock, Salma Hayek, George Carlin, Jason Lee, Linda Fiorentino; Alannis Morrisette as God and (linking back to Perfume) a cracking performance from the late great Alan Rickman as Metatron, The Voice of God

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
BILLY LYNN'S LONG HALFTIME WALK - ok, hmmmmm ...not bad, but good???? I don't know, I really don't know!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

After the excellent Airplane the team made this very funny parody of Elvis & WW2 French resistance movies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nysander

Reaction score
I've just rewatched Star Trek into Darkness. Decent, but the plot just recycles elements from Star Trek II and a couple of episodes of ToS.

simkarte

Reaction score
Constantine. I'm going through all the films of Keanu Reeves. I have no idea why. And I cannot stop. ;)