• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
HIT MAN (2023)

A professor moonlighting as a hit man of sorts for his city police department, descends into dangerous, dubious territory when he finds himself attracted to a woman who enlists his services. Imdb

Another of those "dumb - but fun" movies. It looses it's pacing for a little while around half way but then it picks up and gets going again.

LeoNJ2

Reaction score
Insidious Chapter 2 (2013)
The Lamberts believe that they have defeated the spirits that have haunted their family, but they soon discover that evil is not beaten so easily.

Not as good as part 1, but still enjoyable. It gets pretty trippy about 3/4 of the way through (in a good way). The make up (or CGI) they did on Patrick Wilson's character Josh was very good.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE HUNDRED YEAR OLD MAN WHO CLIMBED OUT OF THE WINDOW AND RAN AWAY (2013) ... no trailer due to actor age

Based on the internationally best-selling novel by Jonas Jonasson, the unlikely story of a 100-year-old man who decides it's not too late to start over. After living a long and colorful life, Allan Karlsson finds himself stuck in a nursing home. On his 100th birthday, he leaps out a window and begins an unexpected journey. For most people it would be the adventure of a lifetime, but Allan Karlsson's unexpected journey is not his first. For a century he's made the world uncertain, and now he is on the loose again. Imdb

I spotted this on the free movies section of Rakuten Tv. This Swedish movie is a dark comedy caper with a silly absurd plot. Very funny in places but the comedy can be a bit hit and miss. The style reminded me of movies from Wes Anderson or Tim Burton.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
KINDS OF KINDNESS (2024)

A man seeks to break free from his predetermined path, a cop questions his wife's demeanor after her return from a supposed drowning, and a woman searches for an extraordinary individual prophesied to become a renowned spiritual guide. Imdb

This is the latest movie from the wacko mind of Yorgos Lanthimos and I love some of his stuff like The Lobster and his last one, the superb PoorThings. This one has a 2hr 45min running time and split into 3 stories with essentially the same cast in different roles - William Defoe; Emma Stone;. Mamoudou Athies and Jesse Plemons. I really liked the first chapter (once it became clear wtf the surreal plot was) but struggled with the second and third. The cast are great and as usual with Lanthimos it's beautifully filmed but the soundtrack (mainly just piano) was irritating at times. Maybe if it had been edited down by 30 or 40 mins I might have enjoyed it ?

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
KINDS OF KINDNESS (2024)

A man seeks to break free from his predetermined path, a cop questions his wife's demeanor after her return from a supposed drowning, and a woman searches for an extraordinary individual prophesied to become a renowned spiritual guide. Imdb

This is the latest movie from the wacko mind of Yorgos Lanthimos and I love some of his stuff like The Lobster and his last one, the superb PoorThings. This one has a 2hr 45min running time and split into 3 stories with essentially the same cast in different roles - William Defoe; Emma Stone;. Mamoudou Athies and Jesse Plemons. I really liked the first chapter (once it became clear wtf the surreal plot was) but struggled with the second and third. The cast are great and as usual with Lanthimos it's beautifully filmed but the soundtrack (mainly just piano) was irritating at times. Maybe if it had been edited down by 30 or 40 mins I might have enjoyed it ?
Well thank you Slimjim --- I wasn't sure: shall I watch or not ..... now I'm sure: "not"!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
REBEL RIDGE (USA 2024 NETFLIX)

An ex-Marine grapples his way through a web of small-town corruption when an attempt to post bail for his cousin escalates into a violent standoff with the local police chief. (IMDb)

131 minutes high voltage! Great new action film which you should - no which you MUST watch!
The only negative thing for me was the end! The end of this film is like a serial cliffhanger. Will there be a part 2 or not - I couldn't find an answer. But nonetheless a really thrilling story. Recommended!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
GREEDY PEOPLE (2024)

Follows the residents of a small island town who must navigate a sensational murder and the discovery of a million dollars; a series of increasingly bad decisions upend the once peaceful community. Imdb

This "comedy crime caper" stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Himesh Patel. It has some rave reviews but it didn't do it for me, maybe the 2nd half got a lot better? I don't know. I'd switched off well before that.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
PERFECT DAYS (2023) ... the official trailer has kids in it so here's a teaser

Hirayama cleans public toilets in Tokyo, lives his life in simplicity and daily tranquility. Some encounters also lead him to reflect on himself. Imdb

This German/Japanese co-production is directed by Wim Wenders. It is an odd movie with no real plot and very little dialogue. We follow our main character as he goes through each day - "Get up; fold up bed; clean teeth; spray bonsai; go to work; clean several public toilets (there is a lot of toilet cleaning - a lot); have lunch in the park; clean more toilets; go home; go out to shower and eat; read book then go to bed....... and repeat"

As our man likes to listen to 70s & 80s cassettes the soundtrack has such as Van Morrisson; The Animals; Lou Reed; Patti Smith and Nina Simone. The cinematography is good.......mindfulness on screen? A Zen chillout? If this movie was a music CD it would be found in the Ambient section and be by Brian Eno; Philip Glass or Klaus Schultz/Tangerine Dream

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
RUNNING ON EMPTY (2024) a.k.a. Mort In Sherman Oaks

Follows Mort who discovers he has less than a year to live, and after his fiancé leaves him, he meets Kate in a dating service that matches people by their death dates, all while being stalked by a disturbed pimp. Imdb

Poor script and some bad acting. I lasted about 40 mins. before hitting the OFF button.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
ROB PEACE (2024) .. no trailer due to actor age

Directed, adapted by, and starring Academy Award nominee Chiwetel Ejifor, the film follows the true story of a brilliant young man, Rob Peace, torn between his father's shadowed past and his own promising future. Raised by his devoted yet struggling mother he risks everything he has worked for to free his imprisoned father. Based on the New York Times bestseller by Jeff Hobbs. Imdb

A very powerful story and generally well told. The main cast, Chiwetel Ejifor; Jay Will. Mary J Blige & Camilla Cabello are all excellent. My small critisism would be that there was a lot of narrative/voice over, maybe a little too much and the 2hr running time might have benefitted from 10 to 15 mins being cut... still worth a watch though.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
TRAP (2024) .. no trailer due to actor age

A father and his teen daughter attend a pop concert only to realize they've entered the center of a dark and sinister event. Imdb

Josh Harnell stars in this M.Night Shyamalan movie. Some of his movies are great (Sixth Sense, Old) but I gave up on this one after about 30mins. The plot is absurd, the script and dialogue is terrible. As Lady Raven (at whose concert the film is set) is played by Shyamalan's daughter I began to wonder if the whole point of the movie was to promote her singing career. Some raved about this movie, others thought it was rubbish - I'm in the latter group, rubbish.

Last edited: