• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

LeoNJ2

Reaction score
The Greatest Night In Pop (2024).

A film about the making of the We Are The World song and video.
I learned why Prince wouldn't participate, and why Waylon Jennings walked out.
There's also a humorous story or two reminding us of how weird Michael Jackson was.
Hats off to Lionel Ritchie for making it all work out.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Jase - tell more! Do you liked this film or not? I want to watch it but I'm not sure.

Yeah me too. Apparently the verdicts are mixed - some loving it's silly over the top plot, others not so much. But it has such as Sam Rockwell; Henry Cavill; Richard E Grant; Brian Cranston & John Cena on the cast list so it should be worth a watch?

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
@Shelter @slimjim
I really liked the movie, it had just the right amount of humor, plot twists, and action. Granted, I thought some of the special effects looked a bit off, but overall I found it very enjoyable, and it hints to a sequel in mid-credits scene. My only disappointment was there wasn't enough Henry Cavill in it. lol

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE MOON (2023)

Set in 2030, when the manned lunar exploration project has progressed considerably. Astronaut Hwang Seon-woo, was stranded on the moon alone in space beyond 384,000 km due to an accident, while Kim Jae-guk, the former head of the space center desperately trying to save him. IMDB

Until I came across this I didn't know the Korean cinema industry went in for sci-fi/space movies. It is reminicent of Interstellar; Apollo 13 & Gravity but it's not a bad film

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
@Shelter @slimjim
I really liked the movie, it had just the right amount of humor, plot twists, and action. Granted, I thought some of the special effects looked a bit off, but overall I found it very enjoyable, and it hints to a sequel in mid-credits scene. My only disappointment was there wasn't enough Henry Cavill in it. lol
Thank you so much Jase! I will trust your recommendation and watch it. (y)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOSTER BOY (2019) no trailer due to actor age

Michael is a high-powered lawyer and Jamal is an angry young man who has been imprisoned after years of abuse in the foster care system. Together they have to overcome their differences to find justice and expose the foster care system. IMDB

I was checking what new movies might have been uploaded onto the free section of Rakut3n Tv and there were a few there that looked like they could be worth a look (lots there are terrible, but there are a few gems from time to time). I knew nothing about FOSTER BOY but spotted that it starred Mathew Modine and Charlene "Michael" Hyatt and they are great as is Shane Paul McGhie, the actor playing the 19yr old Jamal. It's predominantly a courtroom drama with some flashbacks and it kept me interested even though I, and anyone else watching it will be able to guess how it's going to end.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOSTER BOY (2019) no trailer due to actor age

Michael is a high-powered lawyer and Jamal is an angry young man who has been imprisoned after years of abuse in the foster care system. Together they have to overcome their differences to find justice and expose the foster care system. IMDB

I was checking what new movies might have been uploaded onto the free section of Rakut3n Tv and there were a few there that looked like they could be worth a look (lots there are terrible, but there are a few gems from time to time). I knew nothing about FOSTER BOY but spotted that it starred Mathew Modine and Charlene "Michael" Hyatt and they are great as is Shane Paul McGhie, the actor playing the 19yr old Jamal. It's predominantly a courtroom drama with some flashbacks and it kept me interested even though I, and anyone else watching it will be able to guess how it's going to end.
it was really a very good and interesting film! Recommended to all here!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This evening we watched a German film: DAS LEHRERZIMMER (The Teachers' Lounge)

When one of her students is suspected of theft, teacher Carla Nowak decides to get to the bottom of the matter. Caught between her ideals and the school system, the consequences of her actions threaten to break her. (IMDb)

This has written a critic on IMDb:
I am teacher. I saw this admirable film only from this perspective, admiring its high realism, recognizing ordinary, almost every day crisis, understanding the power , bigger and bigger , decade by decade, of students , their cruelty - not different by the characters of William Golding in The Lord of Flies.

I real loved the performance of Leonie Benesch. I appreciated the fair crafted tension. And the end , I believe, is pure great.

The story - chains of a clash. A terrible one because it is between values, truths, the victim being the honesty, noble intentions, the spirit of dedication and justice of a young teacher, devouted, maybe in too high measure, to her job.

The young actors are just fantastic.

At the end, the hope than the Oscar for Best International Feature Film goes to Das Lehrerzimmer.
Here the critic was wrong. But after I've seen this highly interesting and moving story I too think that this film was more than good for an OSCAR. But....
And in this connection: Mr. Kimmel was very abusive in relation to the Germans when he said that the whole world was shocked
about THE ZONE OF INTEREST only the Germans would look at this film as a "Rom-Com"!!!!!:devilish:

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
DRIVE AWAY DOLLS (2024)

Jamie regrets her breakup with her girlfriend, while Marian needs to relax. In search of a fresh start, they embark on an unexpected road trip to Tallahassee. Things quickly go awry when they cross paths with a group of inept criminals. Imdb

I was waiting for this new release as it is written and directed by a Coen brother, Ethan - just Ethan. Maybe Joel should have got involved 'cos after about 35/40mins I had to go for the Off button. Sadly I thought this was terrible.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
20 DAYS IN MARIUPOL (2023)

20 DAYS IN MARIUPOL is Mstyslav Chernov's first feature length film. Drawing on Chernov's daily news dispatches and personal footage of his own country at war, 20 DAYS IN MARIUPOL is a vivid, harrowing account of civilians caught in the siege, as well as a window into what it's like to report from a conflict zone, and the impact of such journalism around the globe. Imdb

A challenging visceral watch, outstanding and unforgettable.

I am not surprised this won the Oscar for Best DocUmentary

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
EXTRACTION 2 (2023)

After barely surviving his grievous wounds from his mission in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Tyler Rake is back, and his team is ready to take on their next mission which is a challenging one. He has to rescue the family of a crime syndicate leader (a ruthless Georgian gangster) from a prison complex. With the help of his two associates Tyler launches the rescue operation overcoming strong resistance from adversaries. Imdb

If you like Chris Hemsworth and want 2 hrs of hitty; stabby; shooty; daga-daga-daga; "cover me they got a helicopter gunship"; kicky; boom-boom-boom; 4 black SUV's driving in convoy; slappy; smashy-smashy; "RPG incoming"; punchy-punchy and an ever so tiny, tiny, tiny bit of plot linking them all together and an ending that means No.3 is coming soon then this high octane action-fest will suit you well. Get the beers in, order the pizza, and enjoy.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
ARGYLLE (2024)

Elly Conway, an introverted spy novelist who seldom leaves her home, is drawn into the real world of espionage when the plots of her books get a little too close to the activities of a sinister underground syndicate. When Aiden, a spy, shows up to save her (he says) from being kidnapped or killed (or both), Elly and her beloved cat Alfie are plunged into a covert world where nothing, and no one, is what it seems. Imdb

The spy-spoof action has a good cast list including Henry Cavill; Sam Rockwell; Caherine O'Hara; Samuel Jackson; John Cena and Bryan Cranston. The opening had me thinking "Gee, this is like some rubbish pulp novel" but there is a reason for that which is revealed at around 9 mins. The plot then gets a little weird until another big reveal puts things in order. It was okay, funny in places, some of the CGI was pretty awful and at 2hr 19mins it was too long and would have benefitted from some heavy editing.

LeoNJ2

Reaction score
ARGYLLE (2024)

Elly Conway, an introverted spy novelist who seldom leaves her home, is drawn into the real world of espionage when the plots of her books get a little too close to the activities of a sinister underground syndicate. When Aiden, a spy, shows up to save her (he says) from being kidnapped or killed (or both), Elly and her beloved cat Alfie are plunged into a covert world where nothing, and no one, is what it seems. Imdb

The spy-spoof action has a good cast list including Henry Cavill; Sam Rockwell; Caherine O'Hara; Samuel Jackson; John Cena and Bryan Cranston. The opening had me thinking "Gee, this is like some rubbish pulp novel" but there is a reason for that which is revealed at around 9 mins. The plot then gets a little weird until another big reveal puts things in order. It was okay, funny in places, some of the CGI was pretty awful and at 2hr 19mins it was too long and would have benefitted from some heavy editing.
That trailer looks fun. The movie seems to have a similar feel to Bullet Train.

LeoNJ2

Reaction score
Dune (2021)

I didn't enjoy this very much. It definitely deserved the 2022 Oscar wins and nominations for
production and costume design, cinematography, makeup, etc. It had good fight scenes, and
I couldn't take my eyes off of Timothee Chalamet. But it felt like a 2 1/2 hour trailer for Dune: Part Two
which just came out this month.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MUSIC, WAR AND LOVE or I'LL FIND YOU (2019)

Inspired by stories of Polish musicians from the '30-40s, the film's an uncommon love story; romantic, but with the love of music which draws the characters together. A young couple - Robert, a Catholic opera singer, and Rachel, a Jewish violinist, dream of one day performing together at Carnegie Hall. When they're torn apart by the German invasion of Poland, Robert vows to find Rachel, no matter what. His search takes him on a journey through the heart of Nazi Germany, to a reckoning - that Rachel may be lost to him forever. (IMDb)

A very sentimental, moving and emotional film. For me one of the very best movies I've watched! It is not a "must-see" but a "should-see"!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
RENFIELD (2023)

In this modern monster tale of Dracula's loyal servant, Renfield, the tortured aide to history's most narcissistic boss is forced to procure his master's prey and do his every bidding, no matter how debased. But now, after centuries of servitude, Renfield is ready to see if there's a life outside the shadow of The Prince of Darkness. If only he can figure out how to end his codependency. Imdb

Apparently although he usually spurns any supporting roles Nicholas Cage was happy to be down the cast list as he has always wanted to play The Count, and his style is just perfect for the part. The star is Nicholas Hoult as Renfield the manservant and he's great - channelling his inner Hugh Grant! The other main cast, Awkwafina; Ben Schwartz and Shohreh Aghashloo are all fine. It's a wonderfully goofy plot, very funny in places and gorey - very bloody at times with some scenes neatly combining the too (the scene outside Renfields apartment has some great small arms fighting) It's a silly gorefest blast of a movie - but lots of fun. I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
HONEY BOY (2019)

From a screenplay by Shia LaBeouf, based on his own experiences, award-winning filmmaker Alma Har'el brings to life a young actor's stormy childhood and early adult years as he struggles to reconcile with his father through cinema and dreams. Fictionalizing his childhood's ascent to stardom, and subsequent adult crash-landing into rehab and recovery, Har'el casts Noah Jupe and Lucas Hedges as Otis Lort, navigating different stages in a frenetic career. LaBeouf takes on the daring and therapeutic challenge of playing a version of his own father, an ex-rodeo clown and a felon. Imdb

This popped up on the All4 streaming service in the UK, with a 7 day limit so I thought I'd better give it a go. I have since checked and it got great reviews but I wish I had stuck with my instint that it was probably going to be awful - I didn't like it at all, and switched off early.

Last edited: