• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

ezekiel

Reaction score
Dead Boy Detective is a good surprise. I wasn't expected much since it's a Netflix show and the trailer was very ugly but it's surprisingly nice. There is a good rhythm, it's funny, the characters are lovable and it doesn't look like a Netflix show, it's more like an old Fox show. Only thing that bother me : the gay relationship between the two boys is very subtle.

I started Fallout and it's boring. It's a Bethesda show, it's written like their video games : a character has a quest that lead him to another subquest... It reminds me of Preacher or The Boys : they think they are trashy or subversive but it's totally inoffensive.

ezekiel

Reaction score
now the third and (unfortunately!) the last season of YOUNG ROYALS.

A very sentimental story and as well somewhat unreliable -- but nevertheless a gorgeous love story where you will need some
tissues. We loved it soooooo much and most of all I loved this beautiful Omar Rudberg - what a face and his eyes OMG!!!!!!
I liked the first season and i think they should have stopped there. Season 1 final was a good conclusion. Bittersweet but not everything needs a happy end. It was a mature ending for once. I really feel they had nothing more interesting to say after that. Season 2 is boring and the characters become annoying and season 3 isn't better.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GATHERING (2024)

The violent attack on a teenage girl in a tidal islet in which group of teens from disparate backgrounds, each of whom could have committed the crime, along with their parents. Imdb

A pretty good TV thriller produced by C4 here in the UK ... helped by three or four good looking guys and a gay sub-plot

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
LOST BOYS AND FAIRIES (2024)

Not much of a clip but all the trailers have Jake in them

Gabriel and his partner Andy adopt a child. But Gabriel has a history and he will need to embark upon a journey of self-discovery and attempt to repair his relationship with his dad before he can truly begin to parent 7-year old Jake. Imdb

Incredible and highly recommended! Don't miss this excellent 3 part BBC series if you can get hold of it in your location (BBC iPlayer is one source if you have access) A great script, great performances and excellent production. A complete rollercoaster of emotions from anger through to laughter and tears. Great use of music too, there is a sequence in Ep 3 with the song "Mad World" that is just WOW - particularly when you consider this is a BBC Drama production

A superb MUST SEE series!

Last edited:

yanevakno

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Due to the success/responses from my other popular thread called "What's the last or current Movie you Watched" I decided to create/dedicate another thread just for tv shows.

What's the last or current Tv show you Watched ?

Well for me the last tv show i watched was

Kyle XY
Hotel Portofino (y)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GAME (2015)

I was after a DVD of this old BBC cold-war/spy drama but never managed to spot one in either a charity-shop or market then it was uploaded to a streaming service (UKTVPlay) and so I gave it a look. A pretty good 6 part series with pretty good acting and a pretty good cast - Brian Cox; Paul Ritter; Judy Parfit; Shaun Dooley and Tom Hughes (and what spy wouldn't want to be turned by Tom???)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
EVIL (2023) original title ONDSKAN

Erik is no stranger to violence. He's hoping for a fresh start at his new school, but there's a toxic punitive system among the seniors. Can Erik escape brutality?

This gripping TV series is currently available in the UK as part of the "Walter Presents" section on All4. It is set in a boarding school in the 1960's and is at times very brutal as we follow Erik trying to fit in with the system. It is a Swedish TV production and based on the writers own schooldays, from his book Ondskan.

I went to find a YTube trailer but could only find a very short one with no subtitles. Interestingly from what came up on YT it looks like there has been other adaptations including a full length movie.