• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Shelter:heart:

Sorry I don't know if the he is or not:thinking: but i'm sure there is rumors going around people saying that he is my friend.

:angry::angry: Why you must be again the first???????????? That is not fair~X:)fencing: Let's meet us on a fighting place! p:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Season 5 of PARENTHOOD great - I love this show.

Terminatrix

Reaction score
I'm currently watching through all of Cheers for the first time. It's aiight.

xenos

Reaction score
"First You Dream" a review of songs by Kander and Ebb, who wrote music for Cabaret. Chicago and many other shows.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
how to get away with murder has a great plot and blends in gay lesbian and str8 sex scenes perfectly

havocs

Reaction score
started watching Daredevil series on Netflix

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Hot In Cleveland - episode 1 , of the final season (I think).
It doesn't make me laugh out loud, but it does make me smile - especially Betty White :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE RED BAND SOCIETY - full of emotions. I liked it - it's a pity that there will be no more seasons.

pointguy36

Reaction score
The mid season finale of The Walking Dead - it was freaking awesome!!! So glad that Glenn is still alive!!

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Fargo

Is anyone else watching this series? I think it's the best damned TV show ever.

Last night's episode was epic.

:thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Fargo

Is anyone else watching this series? I think it's the best damned TV show ever.

Last night's episode was epic.

:thumbs up:

We will start Season 1 in the next days. Hope I can say the same like you! :p

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Season 3 of UN VILLAGE FRANCAIS - a very suspensful story of a French village during the German occupation in 1941. Tomorrow we will start season 4. If you ever will have the possibility to watch this show .... please do it. Very interesting.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
HOLY F**K I am Fu**ing IN

nickjonask.jpg