• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
GLEE finally the last season. And yes both of us we liked it. -:)

Ioanna

Reaction score
The documentary "Finding Vivian Maier" by John Maloof over the somewhat dramatic and
sometimes obscure life of this photographer who was active in the fifties and sixties in the streets of New York and Chicago, during her life an unprecedented strange but after her death in 2009 world famous.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Last TV show i watched was a new premiere episode of

Teen Wolf Season 5 Episode 11 - The Last Chimera :)

mm575

Reaction score
I watched Kingdom over the holiday. Pretty good.

Ioanna

Reaction score
After hearing of the dead of David Bowie was televised a documentary about his
musical life from 1969 till 2005.
Fascinated looked at the life course of a remarkable artist.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Keeping Up Appearances

One of the funniest tv shows ever! Shame they don't make comedy like this nowadays...btw, 5 members of Keeping up appearances are sadly no longer with us...god bless you...you will never be forgotten

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Occupied (Okkupert) - Danish, with subtitles. Episode 1. Too early to say if I'll stick with it, but it's starting off ok.

tonib

Reaction score
I keep getting sucked into Law and Order SVU. That show is like potato chips - you can just watch 1 episode.

larrywar

Reaction score
Now that SHAMELESS has started its fourth?/fifth? season on Showtime, I am re-addicted to it. But I now find myself saying to myself, "I'm not really believing in this." Still, the writers keep on inventing more and more outrageous situations and characters. I guess I'd have to admit to a "Guilty Pleasure."

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
2199456700c6350f970ed6532bfd8e555642eb21.jpg

21994564cbd7ea33ec90e04090620958f2842f3c.jpg

21994565241fc52fae294a1d936fb9b5e42c5043.png

"Killing Fields" on Discovery Channel Promo Trailer

This series looks to be one of the finest of it's kind on television.

The case this season is that of an abducted women who's body was found in a swamp 3 months after her disappearance.

But let me be honest with you. The real reason to watch and listen to this show is Detective Aubrey St. Angelo pictured above.

I could drink in his beauty and hang on his every word for the rest of time. He is gorgeous and his voice, with that cajun accent, is divine.

So if you are Gay and you want to fall in love with a man on TV watch this show.

That's about all I got to say ...

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Been trying to get into American Horror Story

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Time to get out the Father Ted boxset :rofl:

Last edited:

Jonny

Reaction score
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Again. :p

I am currently on season 7 of a re-watch. Previously I had stopped watching new episodes sometime during S9 or 10. Let's see how far I get now and if I will make it to Degrassi: New Class (latest series). lol