• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SEOBOK PROJECT CLONE (2021)

Ex intelligence agent Ki Heon is tasked with safely transporting Seo Bok, the first ever human clone, who holds the secret of eternal life. Several forces try to take control of Seo Bok to serve their own agendas. Imdb

This Korean action/sci-fi/thriller starts off OK then looses it's way and I gave up after around 45 mins... but the upside is that, at a big 5.6Gb deleting it does free up a big chunk of storage ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
NEXT GOAL WINS (2023)

Story of the American Samoa soccer team, who suffered the worst loss in World Cup history, losing to Australia 31-0 in 2001. With the 2014 World Cup approaching, the team recruits a down on his luck, maverick coach (Fassbender) to help turn their fate around. (IMDb)

This is a fun film for everyone. One of the very best since a very long time. The story of the worst soccer-team of the world. But a film who makes you laugh and cry. A film which is telling you that to achieve victory is not the main thing, but to be a team, to be friends and comrades is the thing which will bring you happiness. A wonderful true story. VERY RECOMMENDED to all of you. Really it is a MUST SEE!!!!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
NEXT GOAL WINS (2023)

Story of the American Samoa soccer team, who suffered the worst loss in World Cup history, losing to Australia 31-0 in 2001. With the 2014 World Cup approaching, the team recruits a down on his luck, maverick coach (Fassbender) to help turn their fate around. (IMDb)

This is a fun film for everyone. One of the very best since a very long time. The story of the worst soccer-team of the world. But a film who makes you laugh and cry. A film which is telling you that to achieve victory is not the main thing, but to be a team, to be friends and comrades is the thing which will bring you happiness. A wonderful true story. VERY RECOMMENDED to all of you. Really it is a MUST SEE!!!!!!
Agreed, it's one of those heartwarming feel-good movies.

THE BEEKEEPER (2023)

One man's brutal campaign for vengeance takes on national stakes after he is revealed to be a former operative of a powerful and clandestine organization known as "Beekeepers." Imdb

It's a Jason Statham movie so really you don't need to know anything else. Entertaining with much shooty/slappy/stabby/punchy stuff.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Agreed, it's one of those heartwarming feel-good movies.

THE BEEKEEPER (2023)

One man's brutal campaign for vengeance takes on national stakes after he is revealed to be a former operative of a powerful and clandestine organization known as "Beekeepers." Imdb

It's a Jason Statham movie so really you don't need to know anything else. Entertaining with much shooty/slappy/stabby/punchy stuff.
But a film where you will have fun just because of much shooty/slappy/punchy stuff!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
STORMBREAKER (2006)

After the death of his uncle, teenager Alex Rider is forced by the Special Operations Division of the UK's secret intelligence service, MI6, into a mission which will save millions of lives. Imbd.

This was available on the All4 streamer here in UK and as I was feeling knackered and didn't want anything too mind-taxing I thought I'd give this a go. I didn't have high hopes for it as it's more of a teenage-Bond with a teenage audience in mind but the cast included Stephen Fry; Ewan McGregor; Robbie Coltrane; Bill Nighy & Mickey Rouke. I'd had enough after 40 mins or so. Jimmy Carr is in it too. I didn't know he could act, and guess what - he can't!

Forgetmenot

Reaction score
The Fall Guy (2024)
At first I didn't know what to expected from this movie, saw the trailer one time before it was release.
At the end, I kinda like it. I take it as a rom-com. It has an action part here and there. But I think it goes by rom-com.
Fun to watch, No cringe joke. No Message.
And Ryan Gosling, oh dear, I don't even have word to describe it (him), ok maybe Dreamy, Sexy AF. Paring with Emily Blunt, they make a cute movie couple.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
MAMMAL (2023)

The compelling story of a woman who has lost her son, and develops an unorthodox relationship with a homeless youth with whom she unwittingly falls in love, while remaining stuck in the past with an older man. Their tentative trust is threatened by his involvement with a violent gang and the escalation of her ex-husband's grieving rage. Imdb

This Irish movie stars Barry Keoghan (hence my interest) sadly I found the pace too slow and eventhough the acting and cinamatography was good overall I thought it was dull (even with Barry getting his kit off)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5 (1972)

Billy Pilgrim has mysteriously become unstuck in time. He goes on an uncontrollable trip back and forth from his birth in New York to life on a distant planet and back again to the horrors of the 1945 fire-bombing of Dresden. Imdb

A movie version of the Kurt Vonnegut Jnr. novel of the same name. Generally considered to be an unfilmable novel this attempt from 1972 makes a valiant attempt but if you haven't read the book it will be difficult to follow. Vonnegut was captured during WWII and interned in Dresden (in the meat locker of a slaughterhouse) where he witnessed the allied firebombing of the city.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
ROAD HOUSE (2024)

Ex-UFC fighter Dalton takes a job as a bouncer at a Florida Keys roadhouse, only to discover that this paradise is not all it seems. Imdb

Jake Gyllenhall stars (surprisingly) and the question is why? Maybe it was such a big cheque he couldn't say no? OK so he may want to get away from the kind of parts he's usually offered and that's fine. I guess he might had said no if he had known then that the script was going to be pretty dumb. Yes there is a lot of punchy/kicky/stabby/slappy stuff but some of the special effects are poor but worst some of the "acting" on show here is diabolical. The credits say "introducing Conor Maguire" well I never want to see him again (he's the guy with the beard) and at 2hrs and 1min it is definitely 30mins too long. Still deleting it will free up 1.5Gb on the storage!

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE BEAUTIFUL GAME (2024)

Led by their coach Mal (Bill Nighy), the film follows the soccer team as they travel from London to Rome for the Homeless World Cup. At the last minute they decide to bring with them talented striker Vinny (Micheal Ward), but he must confront his own issues and once-promising past in order to help the team and move on with his own life. (IMDb)

At first I didn't know that there will be a soccer Homeless World Cup - but since 2003 it is an annual event organized from the UN and the UEFA.
The film itself is a very heartwarming story about lost souls of our society who find together in "the beautiful game" to grow togehter as a family. I've read on IMDb many voices who say this film is flat and dumb - why? Because the real soccer player are homeless and because of that worth nothing and that it is nonsense to glorify them with a movie??? Bullsh......! Watch this film on
Netflix and judge for yourself! From us a recommendation!(y)

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
ONE LIFE (2023)

The true story of Sir Nicholas 'Nicky' Winton, a young London broker who, in the months leading up to World War II, rescued 669 predominantly Jewish children from the Nazis. Nicky visited Prague in December 1938 and found families who had fled the rise of the Nazis in Germany and Austria, living in desperate conditions with little or no shelter and food, and under threat of Nazi invasion. He immediately realized it was a race against time. How many children could he and the team rescue before the borders closed? Fifty years later, it's 1988 and Nicky lives haunted by the fate of the children he wasn't able to bring to safety in England; always blaming himself for not doing more. It's not until a live BBC television show, 'That's Life', surprises him by introducing him to some surviving children - now adults - that he finally begins to come to terms with the guilt and grief he had carried for five decades. (IMDb)

An extraordinary film which all of you MUST see. The Life of the British Schindler! And if you, at the end of this film, don't have tears running down your cheeks ... you must be callous! This quiet hero of humanity was praised by the Lord with a long life - he died in the age of 106 in 2015. This film is a worthily memorial for this man. Anthony Hopkins in one of his best roles. Once more: VERY RECOMMENDED - especially in our time of a more and more brutalization of decency and compassion!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
ONE LIFE (2023)

The true story of Sir Nicholas 'Nicky' Winton, a young London broker who, in the months leading up to World War II, rescued 669 predominantly Jewish children from the Nazis. Nicky visited Prague in December 1938 and found families who had fled the rise of the Nazis in Germany and Austria, living in desperate conditions with little or no shelter and food, and under threat of Nazi invasion. He immediately realized it was a race against time. How many children could he and the team rescue before the borders closed? Fifty years later, it's 1988 and Nicky lives haunted by the fate of the children he wasn't able to bring to safety in England; always blaming himself for not doing more. It's not until a live BBC television show, 'That's Life', surprises him by introducing him to some surviving children - now adults - that he finally begins to come to terms with the guilt and grief he had carried for five decades. (IMDb)

An extraordinary film which all of you MUST see. The Life of the British Schindler! And if you, at the end of this film, don't have tears running down your cheeks ... you must be callous! This quiet hero of humanity was praised by the Lord with a long life - he died in the age of 106 in 2015. This film is a worthily memorial for this man. Anthony Hopkins in one of his best roles. Once more: VERY RECOMMENDED - especially in our time of a more and more brutalization of decency and compassion!
I agree with every word - it's a wonderful heartfelt story and the movie does it justice. And yes Anthony Hopkins puts in a superb performance.

It's a much better movie choice than mine....

THE FALL GUY (2024)

He's a stuntman, and like everyone in the stunt community, he gets blown up, shot, crashed, thrown through windows and dropped from the highest of heights, all for our entertainment. And now, fresh off an almost career-ending accident, this working-class hero has to track down a missing movie star, solve a conspiracy and try to win back the love of his life while still doing his day job. What could possibly go right? Imdb

So Ryan Gosling and Emily Blunt star in this comedy/action/drama. The stunts are fine and done well it's the plot and script that let it down I nearly hit the off button at around 30mins but kept going. At just after an hour I had had enough.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
TEARS OF THE SUN (2003)

A Special-Ops commander leads his team into the Nigerian jungle in order to rescue a doctor who will only join them if they agree to save 70 refugees too.

Bruce Willis stars in this well-meaning/high minded movie based around a bloody coup and genocide in an african country BUT the moralastic story telling unfortuntely get in the way of making an entertaining movie, as did the awful script; some bad acting and a terrible soundtrack. At around 50 mins in Tom Skerritt says "Your on your own" and my response was "Well yeah, most of the audience will have left by now" My advice would be don't bother.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GREAT ESCAPER (2023)

Bernard Jordan escapes from his care home to attend the 70th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings in France. Imdb

Based on a true story this is a heartwarming charming bittersweet feel-good highly emotional tearjerker of a movie. It has a few flaws in terms of the script/plot and direction but these are more than countered by the fact that Bernie is played by 90yrs old Michael Caine and his wife Irene is 87yr old Glenda Jackson (in her last film) and they are both absolutely superb.

Given todays date it seemed fitting to watch this movie again and it was just as entertaining as that first time.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (1998)

Following the Normandy Landings, a group of U.S. soldiers go behind enemy lines to retrieve a paratrooper whose brothers have been killed in action. Imdb

Given that today is the 80th anniversary of D-Day I thought it was appropiate to give this Spielberg movie a re-watch. It has lost none of it's visceral impact.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (1998)

Following the Normandy Landings, a group of U.S. soldiers go behind enemy lines to retrieve a paratrooper whose brothers have been killed in action. Imdb

Given that today is the 80th anniversary of D-Day I thought it was appropiate to give this Spielberg movie a re-watch. It has lost none of it's visceral impact.
I did the same last night and I agree, it's still a powerful movie!!!