• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
WICKED LITTLE LETTERS (2023)

A 1920s English seaside town bears witness to a farcical and occasionally sinister scandal in this riotous mystery comedy. When people in Littlehampton, including god-fearing local Edith, begin to receive letters full of hilarious profanities, rowdy Irish migrant Rose is charged with the crime. Suspecting that something is amiss, the town's women investigate. Imdb

Olivia Coleman; Jessie Buckley and Timothy Spall star in this rude comedy, based on a stranger-than-fiction true story. A funny entertaining dark, and very sweary, comedy

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE CHILDE (2023)

In a desperate attempt to secure funds for his mother's surgery, Marco an amateur boxer searches for the wealthy estranged father he's never met. But after a lead takes him from the Philippines to Korea, he is relentlessly pursued by a quirky yet highly dangerous man. As additional entities join in his pursuit and cause chaos, he will be forced to confront a shocking truth that may cost him his life. Imdb

For fellow devotees of Korean movies the fact that this is from the writer/director of I SAW THE DEVIL should be enough to tempt you into giving this a go. It starts off as a slow burner where (like many a Korean movie) nothing is explained in the way that Hollywood does and at just over an hour in a character says "Who is that guy in the mercedes?" and I said out loud "Good fucking question!" It is well filmed and acted and the script is enigmatic & beautifully written - many laughs; many twists and WTF? moments - the ending is glorious. The 2 main leads, Kang Tae-Ju as Marco and Kim Seon-Ho as the smiling psycho are great.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
STRESS POSITIONS (2024)

Terry, in strict quarantine in his ex-husband's Brooklyn home, cares for his injured nephew, a 19-year-old Moroccan model named Bahlul, drawing attention from everyone in his life. Imdb

Set during Covid this LGBGT+ comedy/drama has a chaotic storyline and several irritating characters and much voice over narration. I struggled to keep going and reached for the Off button before the end.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
GODZILLA MINUS ONE (2023)

Feeling as if he unfairly cheated death too many times, Shikishima, a surviving Kamikaze pilot, is attacked on Odo Island along with many war plane engineers by a gargantuan monster. After the engineers die because of Shikishima failing to distract the monster, an overwhelming amount of guilt weighs on him, especially after a homeless woman and a baby move into his home when he returns. Shikishima, now on a personal mission, teams up with a large group of veterans to finally take down the monster known as Godzilla. (IMDb)

Never before I've watched or wanted to watch a Godzilla film. This film has got on IMDb 7,8 points and we've been curious. And let me say: we wouldn't be disappointed. It was a real good and very interesting movie-evening. The end will indicate that there could be a sequel.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
GODZILLA MINUS ONE (2023)

Feeling as if he unfairly cheated death too many times, Shikishima, a surviving Kamikaze pilot, is attacked on Odo Island along with many war plane engineers by a gargantuan monster. After the engineers die because of Shikishima failing to distract the monster, an overwhelming amount of guilt weighs on him, especially after a homeless woman and a baby move into his home when he returns. Shikishima, now on a personal mission, teams up with a large group of veterans to finally take down the monster known as Godzilla. (IMDb)

Never before I've watched or wanted to watch a Godzilla film. This film has got on IMDb 7,8 points and we've been curious. And let me say: we wouldn't be disappointed. It was a real good and very interesting movie-evening. The end will indicate that there could be a sequel.
Agreed! A Godzilla movie for adults.... and if you fancy a sci-fi/ A.I, movie for adults take a look at:

THE CREATOR (2023) ... no trailer due to actress age

Against the backdrop of a war between humans and robots with artificial intelligence, a former soldier finds the secret weapon, a robot in the form of a young child. Imdb

I really enjoyed this movie. It has the expected battle scenes etc but is more than just another Terminator/A.I./RoboCop influenced movie. It has it's faults but this movie has some great performances; cinematography; CGI and a Hans Zimmer soundtrack too. John David Washington and Madeleine Yanu Voyles are great in the lead roles. The plot gradually unfolds and at the beginning there is much that is not explained but as the movie progresses there are a series of flashbacks which build the story.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Agreed! A Godzilla movie for adults.... and if you fancy a sci-fi/ A.I, movie for adults take a look at:

THE CREATOR (2023) ... no trailer due to actress age

Against the backdrop of a war between humans and robots with artificial intelligence, a former soldier finds the secret weapon, a robot in the form of a young child. Imdb

I really enjoyed this movie. It has the expected battle scenes etc but is more than just another Terminator/A.I./RoboCop influenced movie. It has it's faults but this movie has some great performances; cinematography; CGI and a Hans Zimmer soundtrack too. John David Washington and Madeleine Yanu Voyles are great in the lead roles. The plot gradually unfolds and at the beginning there is much that is not explained but as the movie progresses there are a series of flashbacks which build the story.

Thank you for this hint. I'll try to get this film. (y)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
STELLA - EIN LEBEN (Stella - A Life) 2023 Germany

Stella, a young Jewish woman, grows up in Berlin during the rule of the Nazi regime. She dreams of a career as a jazz singer, despite all the repressive measures she is forced to go into hiding with her parents in 1944, her life turns into a culpable tragedy. (IMDb)

This is the true story of Stella Goldschlag, a young Jewish woman who searched and betrayed other jewish people, which have been in the underground, to the GESTAPO. She was a so called "Greifer" (grasper) and with this she saved her own life. It is an "evolution from 'victim' to 'villain'" - as an critic wrote about her. After the war she was imprisoned for 10 years because many hundred Jews lost their life because of her "crime". In 1994 she commited suicide in the age of 72. What she has done was really a massive and monstrous crime .... but what would YOU have done if you have only the option to be killed at once or to do what she has done?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I SAW THE TV GLOW ( 2024) ... no trailer due to actor age

Teenager Owen is just trying to make it through life in the suburbs when his classmate introduces him to a mysterious late-night TV show a vision of a supernatural world beneath their own. In the pale glow of the television, Owen's view of reality begins to crack.... but the show is mysteriously cancelled.

When I first came across this I thought No, not for me but then I saw some glowing reviews and became aware it was from A24 so decided to give it a go. I should have followed my instinct. This teen psychodrama is so slow and I was just bored and gave up after about 30 mins.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (1998) -- a masterpiece from Steven Spielberg

Opening with the Allied invasion of Normandy on 6 June 1944, members of the 2nd Ranger Battalion under Cpt. Miller fight ashore to secure a beachhead. Amidst the fighting, two brothers are killed in action. Earlier in New Guinea, a third brother is KIA. Their mother, Mrs. Ryan, is to receive all three of the grave telegrams on the same day. The United States Army Chief of Staff, George C. Marshall, is given an opportunity to alleviate some of her grief when he learns of a fourth brother, Private James Ryan, and decides to send out 8 men (Cpt. Miller and select members from 2nd Rangers) to find him and bring him back home to his mother... (IMDb)

Well -- the opening scene was for me the most brutal but as well the most realistic scene I've ever seen in a war movie. This film wasn't only a movie it was so much more 'cause it has shown you war as war is. Not an adventure - but a brutal killing machine and it made good people to killing machines on both sides. No one is better than the other. The motto of war is: kill or will be killed! This film has enarmored us in our seats - and in the end, just some minutes ago, we couldn't speak. And yes, let me tell you that in the end I cried like a little child. I really was overwhelmed.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
LA REGNE ANIMAL (2023) a.k.a. The Animal Kingdom

In a world hit by a wave of mutations that are gradually transforming some humans into animals, François does everything he can to save his wife, who is affected by this mysterious condition. As some of the creatures disappear into a nearby forest, he embarks with Émile, their son, on a quest that will change their lives forever.

This french movie is a surreal/magical story about difference. Off-beat and quirky it has a father son bond at the heart of it. Beautifully shot and good performances from the main leads.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE BEAST (2023) original title La Bete

In the near future where emotions have become a threat, Gabrielle finally decides to purify her DNA in a machine that will immerse her in her previous lives and rid her of any strong feelings. She then meets Louis and feels a powerful connection, as if she has known him forever. A melodrama crossed by the genre, which unfolds over three distinct periods, 1910, 2014 and 2044.

So (by chance) a 2nd French movie. What steered me to this strange, surreal, long (2.5hrs) slow-burning, dialogue heavy, "difficult" movie - well it stars George MacKay and once I see his name on a cast list I am in, unreservedly. It's no surprise that he, and co-star Léa Seydoux are both great and George's french accent is pretty good (the dialogue is in English and French) It is beautifully shot with an atmospheric soundtrack. What was it all about? - I'm not absolutely sure........... Did I enjoy it? - I'm not absolutely sure.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE (2022 USA)

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe is an upcoming movie based of the coming-of-age young adult novel by American author Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Set in El Paso, Texas in 1987, the novel follows two Mexican teenagers, Aristotle "Ari" Mendoza and Dante Quintana, their friendship, and their struggles with racial and ethnic identity, sexuality, and family relationships. (IMDb)

Oh my dear God - this was since a VEEEERY long time again a wonderful, heartbreaking movie. The growing of a wonderful friendship and the slowly blossoming love. A must see - and very recommended. When the film ended after 98 minutes I thought I could watch another 98 minutes and another and ..... If you will have the possibility, don't let this film go by - but sit down and watch and if you will have a good heart, you will feel after it like myself ----- I'm very sure you will!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE (2022 USA)

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe is an upcoming movie based of the coming-of-age young adult novel by American author Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Set in El Paso, Texas in 1987, the novel follows two Mexican teenagers, Aristotle "Ari" Mendoza and Dante Quintana, their friendship, and their struggles with racial and ethnic identity, sexuality, and family relationships. (IMDb)

Oh my dear God - this was since a VEEEERY long time again a wonderful, heartbreaking movie. The growing of a wonderful friendship and the slowly blossoming love. A must see - and very recommended. When the film ended after 98 minutes I thought I could watch another 98 minutes and another and ..... If you will have the possibility, don't let this film go by - but sit down and watch and if you will have a good heart, you will feel after it like myself ----- I'm very sure you will!
Agree! I saw the movie twice already and it was really good!

It reminded me of Moonlight mixed with Call me by your name. 🤔

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MONA LISA SMILE (2003 USA)

Katherine Ann Watson has accepted a position teaching art history at the prestigious Wellesley College. Watson is a very modern woman, particularly for the 1950s, and has a passion not only for art but for her students. For the most part, the students all seem to be biding their time, waiting to find the right man to marry. The students are all very bright and Watson feels they are not reaching their potential. Altough a strong bond is formed between teacher and student, Watson's views are incompatible with the dominant culture of the college. (IMDB)

Some friends have told us from this film and yesterday evening we could watch it. In one word: MAGNIFICENT. A film from a time which seem today like dark age - but it is only 80 years ago. But in the human development we have changed so many things to a better way but some too as well to a worse. But if you haven't watch this film until now - please do it, you will like it. Very recommended.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE END WE START FROM (2023)

A woman tries to find her way home with her newborn while an environmental crisis submerges London in floodwaters. Imdb

I lasted for about 40 mins then hit the Off button, I thought it was just dull