• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
FURIOSA: A MAD MAX SAGA (2024)... no trailer due to actor ages

The origin story of renegade warrior Furiosa before her encounter and teamup with Mad Max. Imdb

I gave this a go last night but switched off after around 40mins as I wasn't getting into it. But I was looking at the reviews this morning and most were raving about just how damn good it is. When I switched off Furiosa was still a kid and it looks like maybe it gets better once she has grown up so maybe this evening I will have a go at watching the remaining 1hr 50mins! ( and not just because I spotted that Nick Hoult is also in it reprising his role as a head shaved & shirt off War-Boy .... though that is enough reason alone ;))

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Again an old one!
JUST CAUSE (1995 USA)

Bobby Earl (Blair Underwood) is facing the electric chair for the murder of a young girl. Eight years after the crime, he calls in Paul Armstrong (Sir Sean Connery), a professor of law, to help prove his innocence. Armstrong quickly uncovers some overlooked evidence to present to the local police, but they aren't interested, Bobby was their killer. (IMDb)

One of these films we like so much! Courtroom films or better: films, where someone reopens an old case again. Very interesting and with a really good twist.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
FURIOSA: A MAD MAX SAGA (2024)... no trailer due to actor ages

The origin story of renegade warrior Furiosa before her encounter and teamup with Mad Max. Imdb

I gave this a go last night but switched off after around 40mins as I wasn't getting into it. But I was looking at the reviews this morning and most were raving about just how damn good it is. When I switched off Furiosa was still a kid and it looks like maybe it gets better once she has grown up so maybe this evening I will have a go at watching the remaining 1hr 50mins! ( and not just because I spotted that Nick Hoult is also in it reprising his role as a head shaved & shirt off War-Boy .... though that is enough reason alone ;))
So I watched the rest of it tonight and it did get a bit better but overall it didn't do it for me. Maybe if they had cut 30 to 40 mins out the plot/storyline wouldn't have seemed so disjointed. And whoever said in a review that Nicholas Hoult was in it was not exactly honest. Yes he's on screen - but only in a couple of clips from Fury Road that they drop into the end creditsšŸ˜ .

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I AM SOLDIER (2014)

I Am Soldier follows Mickey Tomlinson, a military chef, who attempts the most dangerous military selection known to man: The Special Air Service (S.A.S.) selection. Imdb

I was pointed towards this as it stars Tom Hughes but in essence it is a 90 min commercial for the SAS. Noel Clark also stars. Not a great movie but it could be worse - I mean it could have Sean Bean in it

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SPACE SWEEPERS (2021) ... no trailer due to actor ages

Set in the year 2092 and follows the crew of a space junk collector ship called The Victory. When they discover a humanoid robot named Dorothy that's known to be a weapon of mass destruction, they get involved in a risky business deal. Imdb

This is a 2hr16min Korean space-opera. The special effects are good but my problem with it was the plot/storyline - very dissjointed and difficult to follow. Adding to the confusion was that the version I grabbed has dubbed dialogue. Not usually a big problem but although most of the dialogue was English there was also German; Korean; Spanish; French; Chinese; Russian; Filipino and Danish with some scenes having 4 people talking - one in English; one in Korean one in Russian and one Spanish ....so I had to switch the subtitles on permanently and got it all subbed - even the english.

This is on NetFlix so maybe they have a version with less dialogue/subtitles problem?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
STAY AWAKE (2022)

A quietly powerful look at the ripple effects of opioid addiction, STAY AWAKE explores addiction from the lesser-seen viewpoint of the caretakers--in this case teenaged brothers Oleff and Argus. Their mother, played by Metz, is loving and well-meaning but powerless to pull herself out of the destructive cycle of her disease. The boys must put their dreams on the backburner as they're constantly discovering their mom passed out, dragging her to the hospital, and encouraging to go to rehab--with the possibility of relapse always lingering. Anchored by three superb performances, STAY AWAKE finds surprising humor and humanity amid the tragedy of parental addiction. RottenTomatoes

I used the above from Rot/Toms as it is very well put. A powerful story with really excellent performances from the 3 main leads. Not a "Friday night with a pizza and a few beers" movie.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
MONKEY MAN (2024)...... no full trailer due to actor ages, but here's a teaser for you

An anonymous young man unleashes a campaign of vengeance against the corrupt leaders who murdered his mother and continue to systematically victimize the poor and powerless. Imdb

What do you get if you take elements of Hinduism; Asian action movies; John Wick and social commentary? - This.
It stars Dev Patel who also directs and co-wrote. It's a heck of a lot of fun... bloody and butal too.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
CLUB ZERO (2023)

A nutritionist teacher takes a job at an elite school and forms a strong bond with five students - a relationship that eventually takes a dangerous turn. Imdb

I think this is supposed to be a dark satire on diet fads or cults. For me it was just dull.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
YOUNG WOMAN AND THE SEA (2024 USA)

The daughter of a German butcher from Manhattan, Ederle was a competitive swimmer who won gold in the 1924 Olympics when she decided to attempt crossing the channel. She undertook the feat after first swimming 22 miles from Battery Park in New York to Sandy Hook, NJ, setting a record that stood for 81 years. She contracted with two newspapers and sold her story, thereby financing her quest. There was actually a race among women who would be first to cross as only five men had done so before. (IMDb)

This is a MUST SEE - really!!!!! A great film and a very late tribute to the late Gertrud "Trudy" Ederle. She has had a dream in a time when girls should have had only one wish - to be a housewife! But she get her own way! And so - against all resistors - she was the first woman to swim the English Channel on August 6, 1926! VERY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
WHITE BIRD (2023 USA)

In R. J. Palacio's bestselling collection of stories Auggie and Me, which expands on characters in Wonder, readers were introduced to Julian's grandmother, GrandmĆØre. Here, Palacio makes her graphic novel debut with GrandmĆØre's heartrending story: how she, a young Jewish girl, was hidden by a family in a Nazi-occupied French village during World War II; how the boy she and her classmates once shunned became her savior and best friend. (IMDb)

This was a very poignantly and thought-provoking film about humanity in dark times. Many people from today should watch this film. You hate Jews, Moslems, Gays, Transgender or everyone who is different from you? Watch this film, please, and I'll totally believe that you will have another perception. Not every Jew, Moslem, Gay, Transgender or everyone who is different from you will be a good and lovable person - but some of them will be! And these people please don't disregard.
This film again is VERY RECOMMENDED!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE SEEDS (2024)

With suspense that will leave you breathless and a plot that keeps you guessing until the very end, "The Seeds" is a psychological thriller that delves into the depths of love, obsession, and unlocking secrets better left buried. Imbd

Alternatively:

With an terrible acting and an awful script and equally bad soundtrack you will be bored and annoyed and switch off by around 30 mins.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE HOMESMAN (2014)

Three women who have been driven mad by pioneer life are to be transported across the country by covered wagon by the pious, independent-minded Mary Bee Cuddy, who in turn employs low-life drifter George Briggs to assist her. Imdb

Stars Hilary Swank and Tommy Lee Jones, who directs and also co-wrote the screenplay. Has cameo roles too from John Lithgow; Meryl Streep; James Spader & Tim Blake Nelson. I didn't see Meryl; James or Tim as I had switched off before they appeared. What I saw had nice cinematography but a bit dull... maybe the last 90 minutes were a bit more interesting?

After Sunday's excellent Monkey Man I have picked 3 "turn-offs". I hope I choose better for the weekend.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE MINISTRY OF UNGENTLEMANLY WARFARE (2024)

Billed as a true story about a secret British World War II organization; the Special Operations Executive. Founded by Winston Churchill, their irregular warfare against the Germans helped to change the course of the war, and gave birth to modern black operations. Imdb

Well I watched it until the end. :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE MINISTRY OF UNGENTLEMANLY WARFARE (2024)

Billed as a true story about a secret British World War II organization; the Special Operations Executive. Founded by Winston Churchill, their irregular warfare against the Germans helped to change the course of the war, and gave birth to modern black operations. Imdb

Well I watched it until the end. :)
Hi Slimjim is it really worth it? I've read and heard so and so!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Slimjim is it really worth it? I've read and heard so and so!

It's OK, not as good as I was hoping for, given that this is a Guy Richie movie. If you have watched the trailer you will get a feel for the vibe they were going for but with paper-thin characters and a weak plot which is pretty much "Go there - kill Nazis; move to next place - kill Nazis; and repeat" it's nowhere near as stylish or exiting as something like Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards.