• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
IN THE ELECTRIC MIST (2009)

A detective in post-Katrina New Orleans has a series of surreal encounters with a troop of ghostly Confederate soldiers while investigating serial killings of local prostitutes, a 1965 lynching, and corrupt local businessmen. Imdb

When you spot a movie on R@kutenTV starring Tommy Lee Jones; John Goodman; Kelly McDonald; Peter Sarsgaard & Ned Beatty you expect a pretty good film... sadly this isn't one. It's tedious, confusing with nothng to grab the audience. The script might have made more sense but so much of the dialogue is mumbled that I missed a lot of it (and no subtitles to help out) ... actually even with clear dialogue the ghost of a confederate general appearing in the misty swamp then chatting to Tommy Lee Jones' s character still would have made no sense :confused:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
LEGENDS OF THE FALL (1994 USA)

In early twentieth century Montana, Colonel William Ludlow (Sir Anthony Hopkins) lives in the wilderness with his sons, Tristan (Brad Pitt), Alfred (Aidan Quinn), and Samuel (Henry Thomas). Eventually, the unconventional, but close-knit, family encounters tragedy when Samuel is killed in World War I. Tristan and Alfred survive their tours of duty, but, soon after they return home, both men fall for Samuel's gorgeous fiancée, Susannah (Julia Ormond), and their intense rivalry begins to destroy the family. (IMDb)

Again an older but gorgeous film. Together with the music of James Horner this film was an extraordinary experience. I know this film is 30 years old and many of you perhaps will have watched it long ago -- but all of you who haven't: it is a MUST for you. I'll really recommend it it very strong!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
BEVERLY HILLS COP : AXEL F (2024)

You know when one of your favourite bands has split up then 10 yrs later they re-form for either a charity gig or re-union tour? Then you go and see them and they do all the old classics but the vocals are a bit crap and the guitar solo has a few bum notes and in the middle of one of the biggest hits they add a freeform jazz section for no good reason?.... well this is the movie version of that. There's a line from John Belushi in The Blues Brothers "We're getting the band back together" - this is why you shouldn't.

Although after the adreneline rush/no sleep/partying of the past 48hours with the UK general election I wanted something mindless that wouldn't tax my tired body; brain and soul and so this was perfect for that.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
PANAMA (2022)

Set during the political upheaval of 1989 Panama when the U.S. is on the brink of invading. A former marine is hired by a CIA operative for a top secret arms trade mission. Alone and among the most dangerous arms dealers, he learns the true nature of political power.

I managed to stick with this Mel Gibson movie for about 15mins - rubbish script, rubbish direction and absolutely awful soft-rock soundtrack. Avoid

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just in the moment we are riding onto the "old-movie-wave"
CHINA GIRL (1987) a film directed by Abel Ferrara (!!!)

A modern day Romeo & Juliet story is told in New York when an Italian boy and a Chinese girl become lovers, causing a tragic conflict between ethnic gangs. (IMDb)

This is one of the very best movies we've watched in the past. Really a film is not "out" because he is "old". And the story isn't old as well. These things will happen too today and they will happen tomorrow because people are not ready to learn. If you will have the possibility you should watch it at once! Very RECOMMENDED

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
BONUS TRACK (England 2023)

A 16-year-old who believes he is a future star musician, even when no-one else in his small town does. The arrival of the son of a famous musical duo who helps him rehearse for a talent show leads both boys to learn from each other and grow closer. (IMDb)

A wonderful told little story of a blossoming young love. A little bit like "Heartstopper". A young gay romance we loved sooooo much! Try it and you will feel the same!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE ROVER (2014)

10 years after a global economic collapse, a hardened loner pursues the men who stole his only possession, his car. Along the way, he captures one of the thieves' brother, and the duo form an uneasy bond during the dangerous journey. Imdb

I had added this to my R@kutenTv watchlist and having seen a few movies getting the "last chance to view" notice I thought I'd better watch it before it dissappeared too. It stars Guy Pierce and Robert Pattinson (as it's an Australian movie I think it legally HAS to star these two) and they mumble their way through the small amount of dialogue. I didn't make it through to the end as I didn't care what happened.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
CEMETERY JUNCTION (2010)

Three bored young men living in the English suburbs strive to create identities for themselves in the stultifying atmosphere of Reading.

Tom Hughes; Jack Doolan & Christian Cooke star as the trio and it also features Ralph Fiennes and Steven Merchant. I grabbed a copy 'cos of Tom Hughes, but what I didn't know then was that it was written and produced by Ricky Gervais who also stars and as I'm not a fan I gave up early on.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
AMSTERDAM (2022)

In the 1930s, three friends witness a murder, are framed for it, and uncover one of the most outrageous plots in American history. Imdb

This comedy/drama stars Christian Bale; Margo Robbie; John David Washington; Chris Rock; Michael Shannon; Rami Malek; Robert De Niro and someone called Taylor Swift. All this talent should have made for a more entertainng movie but what we get is a badly paced meandering script and at 2hrs 15 mins ir's at least 20 mins too long. Dissappointing.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE BIKERIDERS (2023)

After a chance encounter, headstrong Kathy is drawn to Benny, member of Midwestern motorcycle club the Vandals. As the club transforms into a dangerous underworld of violence, Benny must choose between Kathy and his loyalty to the club. Imdb

This stars Tom Hardy; Jodie Comer; Austin Butler; Michael Shannon and although the trailer looks interesting the movie isn't.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE BIKERIDERS (2023)

After a chance encounter, headstrong Kathy is drawn to Benny, member of Midwestern motorcycle club the Vandals. As the club transforms into a dangerous underworld of violence, Benny must choose between Kathy and his loyalty to the club. Imdb

This stars Tom Hardy; Jodie Comer; Austin Butler; Michael Shannon and although the trailer looks interesting the movie isn't.
Thank you for these words. It was my intention in the next days to watch this film. Now I think I'll find a better one.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
REALIVE (2016)

Marc will die of cancer and chooses cryogenic freeze and hopes to be thawed, when there's a solution to his condition. He's the first human brought back 68 years later. Can he adapt mentally and physically? Imdb

I wanted to see this as it stars Tom Hughes. It's an original, clever, thought provoking sci-fi/futuristic movie flipping between present day (in flashbacks) and the near future. Sadly the movie comes across as sterile as some of the high tec treatment rooms and the voice-over is overused. I would have found it a lot more interesting if (instead of those grey pajamas) Tom had worn just a pair of snug fitting boxerbriefs ;);)

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE (2022)

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe is an upcoming movie based of the coming-of-age young adult novel by American author Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Set in El Paso, Texas in 1987, the novel follows two Mexican teenagers, Aristotle "Ari" Mendoza and Dante Quintana, their friendship, and their struggles with racial and ethnic identity, sexuality, and family relationships. (IMDb)

Oh my dear God - this was since a VEEEERY long time again a wonderful, heartbreaking movie. The growing of a wonderful friendship and the slowly blossoming love. A must see - and very recommended. When the film ended after 98 minutes I thought I could watch another 98 minutes and another and ..... If you will have the possibility, don't let this film go by - but sit down and watch and if you will have a good heart, you will feel after it like myself ----- I'm very sure you will!
Agree! I saw the movie twice already and it was really good!

It reminded me of Moonlight mixed with Call me by your name. 🤔

I have just watched it and I agree! A heartwarming, but heartbreaking coming-of-age movie. Great performances from the 2 young leads.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
HE WENT THAT WAY (2023)

Set in 1964, He Went That Way is a taut thriller based on a true crime story that puts a wicked spin on the buddy road trip film. The film follows 19-year-old serial killer Bobby as he is picked up by a celebrity animal handler, Jim on a desolate stretch of Route 66 with priceless cargo in tow: Jim's chimpanzee, Spanky, an American TV darling. As stress between Bobby and Jim rises and their fiery personalities combust, the road only becomes more treacherous the farther they go.

I was pointed towards this as it stars Jacob Elordi and for a few months the only available d/loads were dubbed (Uzbek or Azerbijani). Sadly the wait wasn't really worth it, the plot meanders around and the relationship between Bobby (Jacob Elordi) and Jim (Zachary Quinton) is unbelievable/stupid. It is based on true events and those events could become a really interesting thriller... this wasn't it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE CHAMPION (2024 Spain) on Netflix

A hot-headed football star has it all until a fight gets him benched and assigned a new tutor: a reclusive academic who'll teach him to face his fears. (IMDb)

I will cite here the words of a reviewer on IMDb: Sure,the plot might be a bit predictable, and the pacing isn't perfect. But the strong acting and the focus on personal growth make this more than your average sports movie. If you're looking for something with heart, and a message that goes beyond just winning, "The Champion" is definitely worth a watch.
And let me tell you this film is more than worth a watch! And that's because this film looks behind the curtain of the real life of players, managers and clubs. So much truth in it. But if these things are not so interesting for you - because you will like only football (soccer) it will give you too all what you need. Very recommended!

Last edited: