• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Am I the only one who doesn't like Glee?

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
never really felt like watching it, i saw like half an episode. for me it is just crap!

iryhousen

Reaction score
I agree that season 1 was much better than season 2, but I still like the show. A big mistake this year, for me, was the concept of the original songs, none so far as good as the hits, classics, or show tunes.

Bixel

Reaction score
Never watched it. It just has never really caught my attention the only reason I even know about it is Chord Overstreet.:drooling:

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I never heard of Glee before reading about it here on this message board...

turkeyman

Reaction score
Glee Gleek

I tape it on the dvr and watch each one 4 times download all the music on itunes and go to see their tour during the summer. So yes I quess you could call me a gleek.:pP:thumbs up::heart:

blackwhite

Reaction score
I suppose for many people who know me it's unsurprising that I dislike Glee. My partner, a huge fan of musicals, also doesn't like it. It takes all sorts I suppose.

shy1

Reaction score
Can't stand the show one bit, only saw part of an episode and HATED it, I don't see what the hype is about it. Plain and simple it SUCKS, Cure for maybe making it a great show is if you mute it might work, but still its just a bunch of wanna be music stars jumping around and singing to some good songs. but again it SUCKS.

Last edited:
S

sfs324

Can't stand this show. I find it ridiculous that it gets nominated for Grammys etc. The funny thing is that, when I first heard about it and what it was about, I was looking forward to it, but now I really don't like it

choi15

Reaction score
I actually used to like the show a lot. Now I watch it only if I have nothing else to do.

It's really not that bad, but it gets repetitive

G

getadicted

I've never given this show a chance or a glance so I can't really say if it's good or not. I have however read about how big of a dick Ryan Murphy can be.

Here's Dave Grohl's take on the guy.

"It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do fucking 'Glee,'" Grohl told The Hollywood Reporter. "And then the guy who created 'Glee' is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his f**king show... f**k that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do 'Glee.'"

delichar

Reaction score
To be honest, I loovee Glee..even though the storylines are sometimes on the crappy side, the music is what keeps me hooked up to it mostly. There's no way you can say, with an unbiased opinion, that they aren't good singers..at least most of them.

iryhousen

Reaction score
The last really good episode which I rewatched last night was Special Education, featuring Valerie and Dog Days Are Over, which IMO, are some of the best performances of the series. I haven't liked some recent episodes with "original": music, and none of the guys taking their shirts off. Dealing with musicians and their corporations to try to get the rights to do their songs is probably very frustrating. I'm pretty surprised that they haven't gotten any Coldplay since they had Gwyneth Paltrow Martin on twice, and I thought that was the point of having her on. Ryan Murphy is a genius IMO. I love this series as I did Nip/Tuck, of which I saw every episode many times, and I don't watch doctor shows at all.

Moo

Reaction score
I HATE GLEE!!! IT SUX!!! The only good ting is the teacher kind of hot (in some pics) ooohhh i forgot the guy with the mohawk, i don't know why i wanna fuck him so bad, he's eyes, he's face, the lips, everything i wanna fuck every part of him... so hot...

Last edited:

LeoMichaels

Reaction score
I haven't liked Glee since season 1. They have butchered just about every good song.