• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Am I the only one who doesn't like Glee?

seedy

Reaction score
I'd sooner pour gasoline into my eyes and feel around for a match than watch 'Glee'.

L

loveless92

Don't like Glee, don't like Rocky Horror Picture Show, if I want good singing and good songs I'll put on a record or something on my iTunes.

htbld92

Reaction score
I dont like it either, I absolutely hate musicals and anything related to it

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I found the first season or rather the first episode pretty good. I downloaded the songs they released for the first season, but somewhere around the third to the last episode of season one I stopped watching. It just lost its glamor and seeing Will, or whatever the teacher's name, rap made me embarrassed for him. He puts white on the stereotype of white men rapping. :p

xenos

Reaction score
I'm ambivalent about Glee. I dislike most of the story lines. Mr. Shuster is a wimp, always being pushed around by the vile virago coach person. Once in a while they have a good song or two. Many of the songs are lame. On the other hand most of the guys are hunky enough to be watchable. I'd like to see more beefcake from the bad boy (Puck?), the football player and the Asian guy. I don't watch it enough to know anyone's name. The only really moving part is the sweet, supportive relationship between the gay guy (Kurt?) and his dad.

nrgnexus

Reaction score
Glee is important because it shows gay characters that are just like everyone else, they just have very different challenges. Glee reaches a broad demographic which may not be exposed to anything in the gay community. Hopefully the show helps young gay people who may be going through the same thing. Even if they do break out into song every 2 minutes.

funkyxtian

Reaction score
All of my GAY friends like the show, even some of my "Straight" friends.
I personally DON'T !
I've never liked MUSICALS at all. Including movies, Tv series, etc.

People just assume that, by being gay we SHOULD.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Plus the main protagonist and the Indian woman he is kinda sweet on is HAWT :pP :pP

Fellas! You're forgetting one of the main co-stars is named MANMEET!!!
Screw GLEE! You can't go wrong with OUTSOURCED!!!!!

grrr:cheers:

g33

PS - I actually watch it and think it's funny...I won't turn away until I find out what problem is with the big guy in the blue turbin!

Waltfore

Reaction score
You aren't the only one. I've never been interested in Glee enough to give it a try, then again I don't really care much for musicals. I don't really see what the hype is all about since from the advertisements all they seem to do are covers of other songs.

theoneandonly

Reaction score
You aren't the only one. I've never been interested in Glee enough to give it a try, then again I don't really care much for musicals. I don't really see what the hype is all about since from the advertisements all they seem to do are covers of other songs.

Umm. Well, the show is about a high school Glee club, and Glee clubs in high school usually do cover songs...

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Umm. Well, the show is about a high school Glee club, and Glee clubs in high school usually do cover songs...

^^ :thumbs up:

You want reasons to watch this show? OK.

lovvxkfztn78jhonvfnq.jpg

i0bu8w6qzu7yn083gjv.jpg

ln0z3g06v81sfi2cmusc.jpg

5dy21hvh8qm9dykuzyu.jpg

And for the guys who are into that sort of thing... :rofl:

3sxpln2gi5pvda1zrsp.jpg

Reason enough? :)

Waltfore

Reaction score
Just shows how much I knew about it to begin with lol. Those would be 2 good reasons to watch.

kofolak

Reaction score
well. i didnt like it at first, then i started to watching it and now i kinda like it... i just dont like that there are like 7 or 8 songs in one episode, thats kinda annoying - and a lot of songs arent that good. besides that, i like it. and the "dog days are over" is my favorite cover at the moment LOL

R

regnomraw

I love musicals, but the show is shit, its basically the same old teenage high school story except that no-one cares that the girl is a slut and getting pregnant because everyone is singing (and since when has a football player ever joined glee club) not to mention the fact that the songs they cover are absolutely butchered and yet they have more number one hits than the beatles. Argh.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

If you don't like Glee then you're straight :devil: