• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Am I the only one who doesn't like Glee?

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I don't like Glee. But then I don't like 99% of what's on television, so that probably says very little.

theoneandonly

Reaction score
I love musicals, but the show is shit, its basically the same old teenage high school story except that no-one cares that the girl is a slut and getting pregnant because everyone is singing (and since when has a football player ever joined glee club) not to mention the fact that the songs they cover are absolutely butchered and yet they have more number one hits than the beatles. Argh.

Wow. Way to stereotype. I've known plenty of people in high school who were football players and were in choir. Besides, if all the football players in the show hated on the glee club and none of them joined wouldn't it just be the "same old teenage high school story"? based on your stereotype?

fukami

Reaction score
Still haven't watch any of the eps. Just not interested

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest. I really tried to get into the show because I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. However, I do like Amber Riley and Jane Lynch who by the way, did a fantastic job with Madonna's "Vogue". For instance, I do feel that there are some songs that they should not touch at all. For example, the guy in the wheelchair did his rendition of Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T." and I wanted to knock him out of that chair..its just really weird for me to hear him sing certain songs with his nerdy look and he been trying to be so cool with his interpretation that it looks fake..just my opinion. Its like the image doesn't connect with the music that is being displayed a lot of times. However, I must say that some renditions are pretty good, but I also do not like that Leah Michelle at all....lol

kuraun

Reaction score
dont like glee.. mainly due to the singing and dancing... which is sad cause I did watch few eps and I thought I could really enjoy it without the singing and dancing...

its like watching bollywood... produced in hollywood... so hollywood? lol

H

Haplo

Never watched an episode... Maybe it's prejudice, but I just can't stand all those sing-and-dance shows anymore... :no:

ksboy78

Reaction score
I've found that people who love Glee freaking LOVE it. Bold, underlined, italicized, all caps love it. And when I say I can't stand the show, Gleeks act as if I'd just said, "I hate your baby because it's ugly and stupid." I was forced to watch the first half of season 1 because a very good friend said, "It's so good! I have it on DVD! You have to watch it!" The first couple eps weren't bad, but now . . . It's just a mess. It's hyped way too much. If a comet was about to collide with the earth, and there was a new Glee episode on the same week, Glee would get more TV coverage than the comet. And the hype definitely outweighs the quality. Instead of organically inserting the songs into the episodes, it seems like they come up with songs first and then try to create a paper-thin plot around them. The characters are all stereotypes, and there are way too many jammed into the series for me to emotionally empathize with any of them. They just don't resonate. Add in the copious auto-tuning, insufferable mashups (leave the mashups to DJ Earworm where they belong), and Ryan Murphy's annoying Jupiter-sized ego, and it's something akin to nails on a chalkboard for me.

In terms of my own personal hell, the only thing worse is the Twilight series. And renaissance faires.

Last edited:

turkeyman

Reaction score
My first opinon of GLEE was maybe and my second was it is a hit. I am planning on going to there concert when it comes to town. I can't wait for each show to see what songs I am going to download on Itunes. Especially Chord Overstreet and Darrin Criss two new cast members make the show a success.

edge0329

Reaction score
The show is pretty hit and miss for me - I do enjoy the music and think the cast is pretty talented - although usually after I watch the show I want my hour back

stanford_carly

Reaction score
I also thought it was okay at first, but then I just started not caring for it anymore.

lilhotthing

Reaction score
never seen an episode but it looks super lame... if you want amusement watch outsourced. Best comedy show out by far!

xenos

Reaction score
Anyone who likes "Glee" should check out a movie from 2003 called "Camp." it is about a group of teenagers at a summer camp for those interested in theater, especially musical theater. Steven Sondheim even has a cameo as himself. The kids are all unknowns but immensely talented. And the treatment of the gay main character is honest and perfectly calculated to drive the homophobes from American Family Assn. straight up the wall. Check it out.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
I guess Glee is just doing another cover for songs and it is greatly publicized than those done on youtube.. and maybe higher quality.. but for me, I dont really like covers.. the original song always seems the best.. just me i guess!

DJCyrus81

Banned
Reaction score
I Still love glee no matter what :D Especially nao that there's Charice Pempengco.